Training Day! Except It Doesn't Go As Planned...

It had been a couple of days since... The dream, and if I'm being honest I mostly forgot about everything.

...Until I was woken up at the ass crack of dawn a week after the whole ordeal by Toby.

"Wakey wakey~."

I groaned and tried to kick him while still having my face smushed in the pillow.

Eventually, I turned enough to fall off the bed, and he chuckled.

I sat up and glared at him before standing up.

"Why are you waking me up so early?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes and he just looked at me longingly, or something.

"Training." That was all he said, and I immediately froze.

"Huh?-" I started, but before I could continue, he held up his finger and I shut up.

"You get actual training, Heart. I... Took the liberty of talking to Slender and you'll get actual training from us!" He smiled softly, and I returned the favor before standing up.

"To be honest? I'm a bit excited." I mused, rubbing my slightly sore neck as he looked at me with a faint smile on his converted lips.

"Me too, it'll be fun to help with really training a person, and not watching them get ruthlessly tortured by Slender." He muttered, looking at me with an ever-so-faint nervous expression on his face.

When he said the word torture I quietly brought up a thumbs down, followed by my tongue slowly sticking out, yet the rest of my face was deadpan as I stared into his soul.

And for a moment, we stared at each other in silence until...

...

"WHY DID YOU LICK MY TONGUE?!"

"IT WAS FUNNY!"

"NO IT WAS NOT!!"

~

After that disaster, we luckily made it out in one piece.

The issue was we were standing in the forest because these idiots didn't even have a proper training room, and the three stars of the show that were supposed to 'train' me had no idea what they were doing, seeing as they never had to do this before.

Toby was on his phone, Tim was staring at me awkwardly, and Hoodie looked like he would smack these two at any given notice.

"Sooo... You guys really don't know what you're doing, huh?" I quipped, my hands on my hips as I looked at them.

"Look, none of us have... Actually trained someone before, and just watched Slender torture them to no end until they were molded how he liked." Hoodie quietly remarked, scratching his head as he turned towards his partner.