A Day To Do Whatever, And For The Two Of Us [LONG]

I slowly open my eyes again, and I notice Toby sitting by my bed on the floor.

"..Toby?" I spoke out, slowly sitting up.

He soon noticed me being awake, and stood up and made me stable.

"Careful.."

I softly smiled, and my eyes lit up as I remembered what today was.

"I have two main ideas!"

He seemed to have realized what I was talking about and sighed.

"First things first, up bitch!" I happily demanded, making grabby hands at him.

He hesitantly picked me up again, and I wrapped one arm around him.

"Now, the first thing I want to do is..."

"Hm?"

"Finish my father off."

A small grin rose from my lips, and I looked at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, slowly making his way towards the door.

"Hell yeah, I'd rather finish that fucker off myself with the same box cutter I used to carve this stupid thing into my eye than have anything else happen to him." I ranted, and slowly but surely we were making our way to wherever he was.

"Could you hurry up, slowpoke? I'm not a fucking egg!" I shouted, shifting myself in his arms.

I felt a bit of pain but ignored it.

He slowly picked up the pace, and soon we were going downstairs to a creepy basement of sorts.

It looked like something from Yandere Sim since sitting in the middle of the room was my father, tied to a chair.

I took a glance around the room and turned my head toward Toby.

"What is this place exactly?"

"Training room and... It has other uses as well.."

I nodded, before turning my gaze to my unmoving father.

"Did y'all kill him already?" I asked, annoyed if they had already finished him off.

"No, we left that to you, Heart." He responded, and soon we were in front of the chair that he was sitting in.

He lightly put me down, and I sat on my knees as I watched him slowly, and gently remove the ties on his face before slapping him hard on the cheek.

I watched him walk backward, grab my cutter, and kick it toward me with a thumbs-up.

I smiled at him a bit, before turning to my father who was now looking around in both alarm and anger before landing his eyes on me.

His eyes widened, and he just stayed silent for a moment, before I waved a bit at him.

"A-Ash...?" He croaked, voice horse and barely above a whisper.

I took a good look at him, he looked like complete dogshit, clothes torn, scars, bruises, and blood all over his body, his eyes looked bloodshot, and what was left of his hair was a complete mess, with bits and pieces missing as if they had been chopped off, with marks on his head where they used to be.

"What- What's... What's going on?! Why are you here?! I was trying to save you!!" He badgered, trying to get out of the restraints that were around his arms and wrists, but just ended up wincing in pain soon after he started.

"You know, I have a question for you..." I started, trying to stand up on my own, almost falling, but Toby caught me in time and held me so I could stand.