First Day

I instinctively kicked my leg up and it hit someone in the nose, hard. *Not my best first impression to be honest...*

"Ow! The fuck??"

I immediately sat up and looked around quickly in a sort of panicked state.

"My nose!-"

"Shit- Sor--"

Standing in front of me, holding his nose. Was Jeff, the guy from before- Or... Yesterday? I don't know at this point...

I stood up and looked at my body, noticing I was in a different outfit.

"Sorry, you just startled me-"

"You're good I guess, but why did you kick me in the nose?!"

I felt my face to find that my mask and eyepatch were still on, good.

"Anyways... It's time for breakfast." He said, still holding his nose. It looked like I hurt him pretty badly, oops--.

"K, got it."

"See you downstairs-"

"See you, I guess-."

He soon left the room, and I came to realize I had pretty much passed out, I must've been really tired... Damn-

'Great, now what am I going to do?! I'm now in a mansion with killers! I wanted to kill my parents sometimes, but I never went through with it..! Maybe I could now... Not the point, not the point.. Okay, I said I was a girl named Black Heart, followed a complete stranger who's a Creepypasta, passed out on a spare bed he had, and now I'm in a mansion...' I thought to myself.

Well, might as well go through with it at this point, and if I can, go back and burn that hellhole to the ground..

I found where my hoodie was, slipped it on again, and walked out. I had no clue where in the world I was going, but I was going to find out where he did want me to go soon enough.

'Where am I even going...' I wondered as I walked around.

I continued walking until I found what I figured was the kitchen, and I could hear talking inside, so I walked in-.

"She's cute- Platonically, of course."

"Shut up-" One nudged the other.

"Ahem.."

And I saw them sitting there-.

"Why are you standing there, newbie." Jeff mumbled to me, and I looked at his now semi-bandaged face.

"Jeff! She most likely didn't mean to kick you! Probably..."

"No, she most definitely meant it."