Liu's A Kind Soul, And Avoiding 'Training' Any Way I Can.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that Toby was still asleep.

I slowly and quietly sat up, grabbed my phone, and checked the time.

5:40 AM.

Why is it I either wake up too early or too late?

I sighed, placing my phone back on the nightstand and standing up.

I looked down to see I was still in my dress.

Which meant I never took off my binder.

Oops.

I looked around only to see one of Toby's sweatshirts on the floor.

I guessed that someone had put my normal wear in the laundry, and I picked up the sweatshirt, internally debating whether I should wear it.

After a few seconds, I removed my clothing and slid the sweatshirt on.

I quickly picked up my clothes and made my way out of our room and into the hallway.

It was still extremely dark, so I had to plan this carefully if I didn't want a repeat of when I fell down the stairs.

...I also didn't know where the laundry room was.

Or that these fuckers even had one.

I honestly thought they didn't have one and stayed in their stinky clothes all day and night.

They looked like the kind of people that would do that when I first met them.

I sighed, picked a random direction, and started moving.

~

It felt like forever until I finally gave up, settling myself on the floor in a random corner.

I laid down and honestly started to fall asleep.

That was... until I heard footsteps and a soft voice.

"Hello?"

I groaned and sat up.

"Whoever is there, can you help me find the laundry room? I didn't know you guys had one, and I need to put my dress in the washer probably." I asked, picking back up my clothes,  not moving from my spot.

"Sure." The voice turned the corner, and I saw it was Liu.

He wore a matching long-sleeved shirt and pant pajama set, and his hair was messy.

"What are you doing up this early?" I asked, and he sat down close to me.

"I could ask you the same thing." He smiled, and I chuckled a bit.

"I sometimes wake up this early, and I take walks around the mansion, and if I get tired again, I fall back asleep." Liu explained, and I nodded.

It took me a second to realize he was waiting for me to explain why I was up, so I nervously chuckled and explained.

"I either wake up too early or too late, and this time it was early... I also heard conversations last night." I explained, he had to lean in a bit because of how quiet I was being.

"You mean that conversation I heard in the living room last night? Did you hear that?" He questioned, and I nodded.

"And a conversation between Slender and Toby in our room... Also, who was talking to Slender in the living room?"