Let's Try This Again, Shall We?

I shoot up in my bed to see a bag on my lap and Toby seemingly digging under his bed, and I just look around.

"The fuck, dude?" I tiredly mumble, and he smacks his head on the bed frame, but doesn't seem to care, or something? Anyways, he comes out from under his bed and looks at me.

"Care to explain why you just woke me up from a wonderful dream with this weird ass bag?"

"Oh, Heart! I managed to get Slender to agree to another mission, and this one you can come along~."

"What? Don't you remember the last time that happened?"

"No shit, and it took a lot of convincing, but I'm getting all the stuff you might need!"

"I'm not six, and this bag is heavy as shit! You went way too overboard."

"Me? Overboard?"

I just stared at him and dumped out the bag after a little struggling and out came what looked like tons of stuff.

"Yes, overboard." I grunted as I threw the now-empty bag at him.

"Okay, I may have gone a bit overboard, but-"

"Wake me back up when you fix that mess."

And like that, I turned back around and tried to fall back asleep.

-

I sit up again, rubbing my side as a weapon probably hit me on it.

"I'm glad you fixed your overboard problem, but something hit me in my damn side!" I swore under my breath as I kept rubbing at my side as he chuckled a bit.

"Anyways, we've gotta go, get dressed!" He smiled as he pulled me off of my bed and threw my normal clothes at me.

"Fine, fine.." I mutter as I walk to the small ass bathroom and start getting dressed.

Once I finish getting my boots on, I look at myself in the mirror.

While looking at my scarred face, I start to poke at my eye and mouth, now over the sink.

Suddenly the door busts open, and I fall back onto the open toilet seat.

"Fantastic, dude, close the damn toilet seat after you piss!" I groan as I stand back up, and Toby starts dragging me by my arm out of our room and down the stairs.

I look at him to see he has the bag over his shoulder and I start one handing my mask and eyepatch.

Soon we're at the front doors, and I finally get my mask on, but once he lets go of me I fix my eyepatch.

"I can't believe we're bringing along miss best friend with us."

"Shush, plus, the more practice they have, the less of a chance they'll get caught again!"