A Trip, And A Talk.

I awoke again, sitting up and rubbing my eyes once more.

"Mor-"

"...Ning-"

I looked to the other bed to see it empty, and I just shrugged and pulled my phone off of the floor.

I opened it to see an absurd amount of views and comments on my post, and I chuckled to myself before turning it off and getting out of bed.

"I knew posting that would be a good idea." I muttered to myself as I pulled off the sweatshirt and got my normal outfit on.

I was walking out of the room while pulling my eyepatch tight, as I slammed into someone.

"Shit, sor-"

I looked up to see Toby just standing there, looking at me.

"Not sorry-"

"Rude."

I gave him the middle finger and started to walk down the stairs.

"Hey, what happened to my sweatshirt?"

"SO IT WAS YOU WHO CHANGED ME!"

Before he could say anything else, I ran back up and punched him in the face. Hard-.

He just stared at me blankly, before speaking up.

"No, it was a girl, I just gave them my sweatshirt to put on you." He mumbled, and I just looked at him with my head slightly tilted.

"Whatever-" I muttered under my breath, and he just walked off towards the stairs.

I crossed my arms and walked back into the room, flopping onto the bed.

I turned onto my back and as I was about to unlock my phone, I heard the door open.

"That checks out, as soon as I'm about to go on my phone-." I muttered and sat up.

"Black Heart, come downstairs."

"Alrighty General Pool Noodle."

I did a small salute, and he just left.

I groaned and got back up, gripping my phone in my hand somewhat tightly as I walked down the stairs.

I made my way toward the front doors, and I saw some other people around him.

"So, what did you need General Pool Noodle Guy?" I joked, and stuffed my phone in my sweatshirt pocket.

"I want you to go with my other Proxies on a trip."

"What- What kind of trip?"

"A shopping trip."