A New Years Night Out [LATE ASF]

Soon after Christmas, New Years was coming up, and no one knew what we were going to do for it.

Except me.

I had a dumb idea, and I wasn't sure if anyone was going to be on board with me, but it didn't hurt to try.

So I was now standing in the middle of the living room, with a small crowd around me.

And I honestly hoped at least one person would agree with my plan.

"Okay, it is New Year's Eve, and no one has ANY ideas on what we should do? Well, I have one!" I started, and everyone just looked at me.

"...Anyways, I was thinking, and it's a dumb idea, why don't we just sneak into a restaurant and watch the ball drop there while eating whatever we can get our hands on?!" I exclaimed, half expecting them all to just jump up and agree with me-.

"..Wow, that really was a stupid fucking idea." Jeff smirked, and I almost threw my new knife at him, but I practically forced myself not to.

"No offense, Heart.. But one, we'd probably get caught almost immediately, and two, what are we even going to do there?" Toby asked, and I just stood there, as I realized that I hadn't exactly gotten that far.

"...Uh, well-" I hesitated, and then I had an idea.

"A mall? I mean, we can get food, and we can get random shit we probably don't even need!" I blurted out and smiled under my mask as I jumped down from the couch I was standing on.

"Come on, times wasting~!" I hummed while walking up to my shared room, I knew it was a dumb idea, but it was the only idea I had so that I could get out of this damn mansion.

"Why did I say that- Oh well... Too late now." I muttered to myself as I wrapped my sweatshirt around my waist, and fixed my hair.

Before walking out, I took a look at myself in the mirror in the small bathroom.

After a little while of staying, I started changing, both my personality, and my looks.

My hair had gotten a bit longer, and I was planning on cutting it again, but it was still a bit of a rat's nest.

As for my clothes, they had changed a lot.

I had ditched the skirt for shorts and I had another skirt that I only wore sometimes, and I now wore a star eyepatch and a mask with the proxy symbol in the middle of it.

My shirt was now a crop top with actual sleeves which covered my shoulders with a similar fire mark on it, my stockings had changed to purple flame socks, and my boots had stayed the same.

My gloves were changed for bandages with red seeping through, and my old box cutter was long in the pocket of my sweatshirt since it was replaced by the knife the unknown person had gifted me on Christmas.