Getting 'Comfortable' In This Hell

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I sat up, rubbing them.

I looked to see my phone on my bed, so I stood up and grabbed it to check the time.

*4:44 am*

I just stared at my lock screen for a moment, before silently cursing and turning off my phone.

I slowly made my way toward the room's door, and I look back to see Toby peacefully sleeping.

'I'll ask him what happened later...' I thought to myself as I opened the door, and started making my way to the stairs in the darkness.

"I don't need to be up this early, I never even got up this early for school!" I quietly muttered to myself as I was trying to find my way around.

I made it back into the kitchen and tried to find the sink and cabinets.

"Where is... It-"

I soon found the sink, and my eyes slowly started to adjust to the darkness.

I soon found the cabinet and pulled out a plastic cup.

"Finally, I can get something to drink..." I mumbled to myself, relieved I found it.

I turned on the tap and I could feel eyes on me.

I ignored it and continued making my drink.

I looked around to try to find a flavor packet to make some flavored water, and as I turned I heard something.

I was somewhat scared, and somewhat not, but I brushed it off as someone else doing something.

I gave up at this point and pulled down my mask to drink some of the water.

After a few seconds, I had taken one to two sips, and it felt like someone was close to me.

I tried my best to ignore it, but it just wouldn't go away...

Am I... Hallucinating?

No... It can't be...

Soon, it felt like someone was breathing down my neck, and I just closed my eyes and tightened my grip on my cup.

"Boo."

"NOT TODAY, BITCH!"

I turned around despite something telling me not to and splashed the water all over...

"Jeff??"

He stumbled back, and I did the same.