Visiting A Friend, And Sneaking 'Home'

After everything that happened yesterday, I went home with Toby and we settled down for a few hours, me setting up everything I got from the stores, and him probably getting yelled at for stealing Slendicks credit card, can't blame him though..-

But my mind was racing that night as I laid in my... Bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Gloria, and my old house, which was now basically abandoned since my parents, well... Weren't around to live in it anymore.

I sighed and pulled out my phone, scrolling on social media for a few minutes before getting bored.

'Why don't I finish that old house off? And say sorry to Gloria while I'm at it-..' I thought to myself as I laid there, before grinning, sitting up, getting out of my bed, and walking over to Toby's.

I peeked over his side to see him dead asleep, and I smiled to myself as I started getting ready to leave, finding my new binder, and getting my stuff together.

"Night-time adventure, here I come." I mumbled to myself as I finished getting ready, and started heading for the door.

I took a quick glance over my shoulder before walking out of our room's door and heading for the front doors.

-

"Where the fuck even is her house??" I groaned to myself as I walked aimlessly around what I figured was Gloria's neighborhood.

"Now I know why I never tried to find her house, THIS is why." I continued complaining as I blindly walked around.

"Ash..?"

"The co-"

"What are you doing here??"

I turned to see Gloria sticking her head out of her door, and I was relieved to see her.

"To kill you..."

"Wh-"

"A reunion, of course! You need to lighten up sometimes."

I walked towards her, and before I could get inside she pulled me by my arm to her room.

"You aren't supposed to be here, you know that!" She whisper-yelled as she drug us both into her bedroom, shutting the door behind us.

"What? I can't say hi to my best friend, and apologize for making her faint?" I asked, pulling my mask down and smiling.

"You could've texted it to me."

"Sure, sure... I'm also here to set fire to my old house, wanna help?"

"Really getting to the point there, huh?"

We both looked at each other for a second before giggling a bit, and I pulled her toward her window.