Valentine's Day Mission Gone Wrong.

It had been a little while since we burnt that Church down, and Valentine's Day was approaching very quickly.

After the 'kiss incident,' as I like to call it, me and Toby had been trying our hardest to avoid Slender, and if we couldn't, try and act as normal as possible.

Speaking of Slender, when I did have to talk to him, he had been... Weird. Weirder than normal.

But when I heard that I could go on a real mission with Toby, I couldn't give two shits.

We were told we were going to a Valentine's Day dance to kill someone, while I was excited that I would finally be going on a real mission and I could maybe have a small 'date' with Toby. He, however, didn't seem as happy.

I was dismissed first, and I waited for Toby so we could leave.

On returning to our room, I asked Toby what was happening.

"So, what's up? I don't know about you, but I'm excited as shit that I'm finally going on an actual mission and with you of all people." I smiled, looking at him.

"I don't know, something just seems... Off, you know? All you were told was that we were going to a Valentine's Day dance to kill someone, not much else."

"Well, what were you told?"

"...Pretty much the same thing, except I got a location, and that we might have to take the van."

"Ouu, hell yeah! Where are we going? And you guys do have a van? Why-?"

"Just in case we have a mission that's too far for walking, y'know? Aha. And you'll see when we get there."

"Alrighty then."

We finally made it back to our room, and since we were leaving soon, we decided to start getting ready.

I debated going to the dance in what I was wearing, but before I could decide, Toby told me we would most likely have to fit in with the crowd for this, so I was stuck going in yet another dress.

Though I went 'to hell with it' and put on the most revealing and 'sluttiest' dress I had.

Even though I looked feminine, I weirdly enough felt nice in the dress.

It was probably out of character for me, but I couldn't care less.

And if I was going to do this, I might as well do it all the way.

I put my chest binder on first, then the dress.

It was short, entirely black, and barely covered anything.

Have I really gone that insane that I'm wearing this? Probably, but it looked cool, and I was going to my first dance, so I should go all out.

I found my moon hairclip and placed it in my hair which I had curled to the best of my abilities. And I had to go to one of the girls with a curling iron because I didn't have one, and I had no clue how to use it, but we're ignoring that~.