A Day In Bed.

I shot up from where I was lying and gripped my throat.

I looked around to see that I was back in my bed, and a small crowd surrounded me.

"They're awake?!"

"I told you they would be!"

I moved my hand from my throat to my face and felt around on my now exposed face.

"What...?" I muttered out, taking another look at the group.

"Well, we didn't put them back on you, and we kind of had to fix you up.."

"Fantastic.."

I tried to stand up but was quickly shoved back onto the bed.

I looked up to see Toby standing over me.

"Not happening, you are resting, and spending the day in bed." He spoke, now pointing to my pillow.

"Can I at least have my mask and eyepatch back? I feel so weird without them..." I muttered under my breath, now laying back down.

"Of course." He replied, picking them up off of the floor and handing them to me.

"What did I get myself into..." I whispered while putting both back on.

"Hell, bitch." He responded, and I realized I accidentally said that out loud.

"Hey, I'll stay with you to keep you company though."

"How sweeeet, bleh."

He chuckled and soon ushered everyone else out of his room.

"Great, so now I have to spend a day in bed?" I asked, looking at him as he sat down on his own bed.

"Yep, but I'll be here for you."

I scoffed, and turned to grab my phone but realized it wasn't on the floor.

"Where's my phone?"

"I've got it."

"Well?"

"Hm?"

"Give it to me!"

He held it up, and I wanted to just get out of bed and slap him.

"Say the magic words."

I pretended to think for a moment, before looking straight at him.

"Abracadabra bitch."

He just stared at me for a minute, before full-on hurling the phone toward me, and it hit me in the nose.