A 'Calm' Night, I guess?

.

..

...

"Mm... Wh-" I groaned, sitting up.

I was somehow back in my shared room, even though I could've sworn I was getting out of this hell...

I look beside me to see Toby fast asleep on his own bed, and I groggily looked over onto the floor between our beds to find all of my stuff down there.

...Including my clothes.

I pull the blanket off of me to see I'm in nothing but safety pinned shorts and one of his sweatshirts which is too big on me.

"Ugh..." I groan again, before standing up and wobbling before fixing myself.

'I have a splitting headache...' I think to myself, before slowly making my way out of the room to find my way downstairs.

Before I had even made it out of the doorway, I turned back around, put back on my mask and eyepatch, and walked back out.

"Not forgetting that.." I mumbled to myself as I stumbled around, trying to find the staircase and not go headfirst down it.

Once I did, I carefully went down it, it was dark as hell okay??

I slowly went to the kitchen, and found some other people that were there before me. But since it was almost pitch fucking black, I couldn't tell who they were that well.

One was about to speak up, but I held my hand up.

"Two things, not in the mood- And two, can I try to guess who's here since I can't see that well?" I muttered out.

"Sure."

"Okay..." I mumbled, looking up at whoever was near me.

"Judging by the voice by whoever say 'sure', the guy who fought with the Joker Reject?"

"Actually, it's Liu, but that's funny-."

"Aalright, and-"

"Hiiii again!" I heard from on the counter next to me, and I immediately looked next to me to see the demon child from when I first got here.

"Alright-" I just slowly looked away, I can't deal with this right now-.

"And you- You were the one talking with Clockwork, correct?" I muttered, pointing at another first I could barely see.

"Mhm, EJ. Black Heart, right?"

"Yep."

I walked over to what I assumed was the sink, and tried to feel around.

"Need help?" I heard as I was blasted with light.

"It b u r n s- IT BURNS-" I screeched, shelding my face from the helllight.

"Pff-" What I assumed was Liu laughed a bit before stopping the hell.

"Wh- Whyy??" I mumbled as I slowly uncovered my face.

"I thought you would have needed help, so I opened the fridge to shine some-"

"Demon light?!"

"...Just light-"

"Anyways, I'm going outside, screw water, and screw you all." I softly announced as I started trying to make my way to the front door.

"Don't you remember how you passed out?" I heard from behind me, and I stopped in my tracks.

"Not much.. Just how I was trying to get out of this hell, and now I have a splitting headache." I muttered under my breath, now facing back towards the small group.

"Well.." What I assumed was Liu muttered, and I sighed and continued walking towards the door.

"I'm not going far, I just... Need to breathe."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I can take care of myself."

I stopped at the door, and turned my head back.

"Also, how's my dad doing?" I asked, wondering if they had killed him yet or what-.

"Oh, like half dead- Now we're just waiting for you." I heard EJ add, and I smiled a bit under my mask.

"Sweet, I'll be there eventually heh." I chuckled, before pushing open the door and walking outside.

I dropped down a few feet away from the door, pulled my mask down, and started puking.

"Jesus..." I muttered to myself before going back to it.

After a few minutes I slowly stood up, pulled my mask up, and started heading back inside.

"Black Heart, are you okay?" Liu asked soon after I entered, and I just nodded a bit.

I made my way back upstairs, and slowly opened the door.

I noticed he was still asleep, and I softly sighed in relief.

I made my way onto the bed, and I picked up my phone, opening a app.

I put my phone to the bed, and took a picture before posting it like that.

I smiled to myself as I turned it back off, took off my face gear, put them on the floor, and turned to face the wall.

'I wonder how no one noticed my outfit..' I thought to myself as I fell back to sleep.

[Short again, sorry heh- I'll make it up again lol- -BH]