Happy Birthday, I guess.

*This is a bit of a timeskip, s o r r y*

-

I slowly opened my eyes a bit to see my phone on my face and Toby inches from my face as well.

"...What are you doing dumbass?" I asked, pulling my phone off of my face and smacking him on the side of the head.

"Hey- Anyways, happy birthday! The party's about to start, are you coming or what??" He replied, pulling me off of my bed as I groaned loudly.

"I forgot it was my bir-" I tried to get out but was met with a skin-colored mess being thrown my way, and I had basically no time to react, so I got hit with it.

"Get changed, bitch!"

"Mmph, oh- Thanks I guess-?"

"..Mhm, no problem-"

Soon enough, he had left the room and I started putting the dress on.

It took me a few minutes to get myself sorted out, which included fighting with the hairbrush because my hair was stupidly tangled and had been for a while since I wouldn't say I liked brushing it, and almost throwing myself out of the window because I couldn't find my chest binder. (And realizing I can't walk in heels to save my life...)

But after a little while, I had put everything on, and I was now standing at the door to our room, hesitating to open it.

"Why am I fucking... Should I even be doing this..?-"
"I mean, at least people are celebrating my birthday, so it isn't all that bad-"

I took a deep breath and quickly put my mask and eyepatch back on, which had been off before.

"Perfect, now I'll be the baddest bitch." I smiled, before swinging the door open to be met with at least 5 people in front of me.

"Happy birthday Black Heart!" They all screamed out in unison and I just looked at them.

"...Happy birthday?"

"AAAAA!!!!!"

-

After a few minutes of me hugging them like they were gonna up and die, while me screaming my damn head off, I finally calmed down and just looked at them.

"What was that??" Toby asked, and I just shrugged as I ran past them, gawking at all of the decorations like a five-year-old.

"Is this all for me??"

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?-"

"You don't know my old house."

"...Wellllll~."

"Shut up, I'm getting food!"

I smiled as I almost tripped down the stairs, fumbling in the new heels I bought as I ran to the kitchen to see a damn near fucking buffet-.

"What the-"

"Ah, Black Heart, you didn't know? For each person's birthday celebration, we have a buffet-type meal, and the birthday dinner at around six to seven, it's pretty much an all-you-can-eat."

"...All. You. Can. Eat?!"

My eyes lit up, this was my dream, and some-.

"Yes."

I almost threw myself on the table which had the mountain of food, until Toby stopped me.

"Look, the food's good, but there's more Heart, c'mon." Toby suggested[?], before pulling me away from the food heaven.