Chapter 2 Destined Crash

Morning rays peeking through the fluttering curtains reached the dark room where silhouette of a man exercising was visible.
Perspirating he continued till he finished the target number of push ups. Once finished he looked at the clock to find that he should get ready or he will be late which he dislikes a lot.
After bathing he put on the black shirt with fade blue chinos. Combing his hairs by his fingers he went out of the room and climbed downstairs. He greeted his family members which includes his father,mother,elder brother,sister in law,and younger sister.
"Anay Bhai today you are going to take me along with you to college",said Jia his sister.
"Are you sure you want to come with me?Because if you are coming with me then you have to keep your identity secret her highness", he replied.
"What!! No i am not coming with you then.Who knows what will your brainless fans will do to me.They will pester me non stop with their Q/A and subject being you.No i dont want that. Atleast with my status as Agnihotri princess no one will dare to mess with me".Jia exclaimed.
Everyone laughed at her ranting.
"Fine by me", Anay said.
"By the way Anay i think you should reveal your identity as Agnihotri that way you will not have to tolerate the nuisance you face every then and now leading to you beating them into pulp",said his brother Parth.
"Yes so that the no. of brainless fans increase and they make me their prey and hunt me down.Right brother",said Anay.
Again laughter echoed in the dining hall of Agnihotri mansion.
"Hmm. Anay is right. My poor son has to confront atleast ten love letters, two-three confessions and stalking of numerous girls.He should not have more than that on his plate.What if he becomes arrogant and i dont want my polite son to be a conceited person",said his mother Shree.
"Mom your son is arrogant and conceited.I repeat IS."deadpanned Jia.
His elder brother and father controlled his laughs behind their coughs while he remained expressionless.
"You... hmf you will say it of course as he doesn't let your pranks successful"smirked his mother.
"Dad",whined Jia.
"Ohk ohk my daughter is most obedient and adorable in this house. No one will say anything to her",said Yuvraj Agnihotri,Anay's father.
"Its time. I am going.Bye everyone", saying Anay went outside the house into the garage. Sitting on the Royal enfield his favourite bike he rode away.

"Parth bhai will you drop me on your way.From tommorrow i will go myself"asked Jia.
"Hmm.Give me 5 mins".said Parth.

At college

A olive coloured royal enfield entered the gate and drove on the path surrounded by chrysanthemums.He parked his bike and alighted. Removing his helmet and combing his hairs he walked in the direction of his office which the university has provided with as its donor. Annualy 50% of the scholarships are provided by the Agnihotris to the unprivileged students and maintenance.He also do project works related to AI in this office only with his friends.
He removed his backpack and took out a notebook for his classes. He walked out locking the room and came across his best friend Virat who was also going to attend the lecture.
"Hey is it the famous Anay with no surname",exclaimed the bad boy of the college and rival of Anay.
Anay to avoid being disclose his identity has not mentioned his surname anywhere in the college. Only the President and vice president knows his real identity. So his rival Sahil Agarwal who is a rich brat spread rumours about Anay that he is an orphan who used underhanded methods to get admitted into this college.However, no one believed the rumuors because Anay soon proved them wrong by his marks which were highest in the history of college.
After that Sahil never leaves the chance to humiliate him and trigger him which Anay mostly ignores but sometimes he pushes the wrong buttons resulting into the outburst of his anger leading to the fights.
And again the same is happening.

Anay and Virat walks ahead ignoring him but Sahil continued his rubbish and touched the sore point of Anay infuriating him.

"I pity your mother Anay. Don't know how she lives seeing her misdeed everyday. Wait wait the question should be whether she is alive or not because after having a son whose surname she don't know she would have committed suicide long back. Dont you think....ugh", before he could complete Anay punched his face hard cutting his lips in the process.
"Ha...ha ..ugh..ha...", Sahil continued irking him.
Anay did not uttered a single word he just attacked him continuosly leaving him battered.
He left him there and walked away in anger.Virat followed him to the corridor and asked him to calm down.
"Are you serious Virat? You are asking me to calm down when that asshole talked so much rubbish about mom",exclaimed Anay.
"I am not asking you to do nothing, i am just asking you to calm your mind and punish him by your power.You know what i mean",said Virat.
"You are right but i cannot just.. you know how much i love mom, i cannot tolerate any such things about her..."sighed Anay.
"Hmm i understand",said Virat.
Both didnt realise when they took turn and Anay bumped into a soft cotton like thing and grabbed it from falling.When he saw that it was a girl he immediately wanted to retract his hands but when he looked into the brown hazel eyes he got lost in them.
Fear,panic and innocence reflecting eyes met his anger filled orbs and he first time felt like drowning into them.
She pulled herself away from him, saying sorry she left hastily.
He stood there frozen watching her until Virat patted him on the shoulder and he came out of his trance.He moved ahead and something reflected in his eyes.He checked his surroundings and found a silver object.He picked it up and got fascinated by its design.
'It must be hers',he thought and put it securely in his pocket.
"Why do i see hearts everywhere and smell love.Do you also see the same Anay",teased Virat.
"Hmm.I am also seeing but instead of hearts i am seeing angry faces of Sahana and hearing your loud screaming for help", said Anay.
"You....dont need to bring my girlfriend in it and change the topic",said Virat.
"If you are forgetting she is also my cousin so i can bring her anywhere and everywhere",said Anay.
"Hmf, cousin..."Virat snorted
They reached their class where their other friends were already present.
"Hey i heard you fought Anay.Any serious injury?", asked Sahana.
"What are you saying Sahana, injuries and Anay..huh...dont you think you are underestimating our man",said Virat.
"I was talking about that jerk stupid",said Sahana.
"Ohh dont worry, he is alive sweetheart", replied Virat.
"What did he said to provoke you so that you thrashed him so badly",asked Daksh, his another best friend.
"He presented his thoughts on aunty and you know how good are they",said Virat sarcastically.
"He what",exclaimed Sahana.
"I think we should let him know that he cannot afford to have clash with us",said Daksh coldly.
"Hmm.I will.Leave it to me",said Anay.
"Ohh by the way today one more major event took place.I saw hearts flying around Anay.Believe me guys love was in the air.Ohh my poor heart was going out for them...",said Virat animatedly.
"Are you serious Virat because if you are not i swear i will not leave you",said shocked Sahana.
"Yes he is joking",said Anay with serious face making the other two believe him.
"No.I am not lying.I swear on you baby i saw him catching the girl and he did not drop her instead got so lost in her that the poor girl had to push him to free herself from his demonic clutches",exclaimed Virat.
"Hmm. I trust you now",said Sahana.
Daksh also nodded thoughtfully.
Whereas Anay went to his seat ignoring his friends.Later class started and rest three also focused on the lecture.
After the end of the classes,he came outside with his friends and went to parking and drove to his home.

At night while lying on his bed, one hand under his head and other caressing the intricate design of silver bracelet, he was thinking about the brown hazel eyes.For the first time in his life he saw eyes filled with emotions other than greed,desire,haughtiness,etc.He was intrigued no doubt but love like Virat has said.No, he will not get entangled in the web of some superficious emotion.He will be rational.
While thinking his thoughts again ended with the face which got embedded in his mind or may be heart also.

So this was the second chapter.

Hope you all will like it.

Again i request you all to pls comment and vote on it.

It means a lot.

Thank you
Yours Truly
AG