Chapter 18 Is it the End?

Next day

Today after collecting her broken pieces of heart and faking smile on her face with new confidence she got ready and went to college.
She went to the classroom and today also Jia didn't came. She mulled over it for some time and then shrugged those thoughts out of her mind.
When she sat on her seat she found some papers on it and when she opened them there was a drawing of her and words like bitch, seducer, homebreaker, third party, etc were written on it. She got confused first and then realized that they were referring to her, Anay and his fiance. She fisted the paper and threw it on the floor. She wiped her red eyes and started reading the book.

Slowly all the students occupied their seats and murmuring started with pointed and disgusted looks coming at her way. She ignored all of them and concentrated on her book. Soon the teacher came and class started.

When after finishing the class she was on her way to the library someone blocked her way. She halted and looked up to see Riva with her gang. She side stepped to go but was again stopped. She asked her to give way but was pushed backward. Riva laughed and said "What were you saying that day....backbiting, bitching about friend, etc etc... and you were one step ahead of me. How could you preach others what to do when you yourself was coveting other people's partners. You would have done it many times that's why no one suspected that you were the one who was behind Anay and not the other way around. Tell me how many boys you have lured into your trap and how many relationships have you broken. Such a shameless girl you are, not only you seduced a committed boy but also tried to break his relationship. After doing such despicable deed you should go and die somewhere. You don't deserve here".
Anvika was stunned hearing such accusations on her, tears pooled in her eyes but she controlled them and said in unwavering voice " I don't know what you are saying and I also didn't do anything you mentioned before so move away. Stop maligning me."

"Ohh, now you are saying you don't know anything. Of course you will say this afterall thief don't call himself thief. But we all know what kind of characterless person you are. Stop fooling other people. First you try to destroy someone's relationship by becoming third party and then you act as if you are innocent. Drop the charade, no one's believing you."
Saying this Riva dumped her water bottle on Anvika's head wetting her followed by her other girls making her breathless.

All her past traumas were dancing in front of her, agonizing and piercing her already scarred soul. She closed her eyes and shut her ears by her hands and shook her head furiously saying no. Everything was becoming blurred and sounds were becoming light. Not wanting to face this anymore Anvika pushed everyone away and ran from there. On her way she encountered similar behaviour of students watching her with revulsion and loath. She entered the library and went towards isolated area. She didn't notice that someone was following her and watched her standing behind the books to not get exposed and started making video from his mobile.

On the other side, Mahira got to know all this and became happy. She started preparing her final attack which will break the last thread of hope in Anvika and lose her sanity. She called someone and asked to send the photos on her mobile. When she saw her web of lies she laughed and felt giddy at the thought that soon her aim is going to be fulfilled and she will become what she has wished for 4 years. She picked the different phone and started destroying someone's life.

The tears which Anvika was holding till now fell freely from her eyes and her breathing got quickened. She started shivering and clutched her head to avoid the voices ringing in it. She once again became the target for people's judgement and their loathing. Why, why is this happening with her, can't god see that she already has suffered enough, why again and again trials and testing. She don't want to live like this where the past wounds are not even recovered that again new wounds are making their place.