Chapter 11 Rage

Pls read author's note at the end of chapter.

Anger was not so common emotion Anay felt unless someone provoked him badly. He was always as calm as the sea but when storm comes it is as deadly as fire. If someone crosses his bottomline which is his family and closed ones, he looses control over himself. And today when he watched her, the one who is not less than his life manhandled by a monster, he completely lost it.

"How dare you touch her you bastard?", growled Anay punching Sahil with full force. His anger knew no bounds after seeing him manhandling what's his.He wanted to cherish her and here this bastard has broken her of her dignity.
Sahil smirked and laughed.
"Wow, what a sight to watch.....hahaa.....angry Anay, so fun",said Sahil.
Anay fumed and launched one more at him.
"You know i was waiting to be satisfied by her, what a pity, why did you have to come between my pleasure. I would have made her scream in joy after you know....hahaha....but no worries i will enjoy her not today but tomorrow, or maybe when she will come to me willingly after knowing your true face. Why the way tell me one thing, is she that good in that aspect that you are fighting for a girl which you never did. I thought what type of girl would entice you and now that i know it i cant wait to see her performance myself.",spatted Sahil.
"You know i was thinking that you are just a spoiled brat not knowing the value of career and decided to leave you not ruining your future but after today, you are not worthy of it. The person who cannot respect a woman do not deserves to have a respectful life. I will make you regret every word, every thing you did to her today."said Anay with red eyes filled with anger.
"What, sure go ahead but before that first check on your fragile doll which i think mistakenly broke, oops sorry. I remember how she was quivering in my arms, so f**ing satisfactory.",panted Sahil.
Anay after listening to him punched to him more till he was unconscious and was pulled by Virat and Daksh.
"You go, see her, she needs you and we will take good care of him", Daksh said.
Anay moved away and went to his office as fast as he can and when he took into the sight his heart wrenched and his anger again came back.
He walked towards her and signaled the girls to leave them alone.
He slowly approached her and embraced her which she returned. She cried pushing her face in his chest wetting his shirt and tightened her hold on him asking the assurance which he complied.
"Dont worry, you are safe. He didn't do anything to you. On the other hand he is the one lying there half dead", he assured her in soft voice caressing her hair like a child.

They both embraced the silence cuddling each other without exchanging any word, Anay caressing her back and Anvika clutching his shirt in her hand sniffing and hiccuping.

Anvika slept exhausted after crying so much and Anay sat near her holding her hand giving strength to her.

"Sahana di why are you dragging me out leaving her alone with bhai? She needs us", asked Jia frustatingly.
"Jia,"Sahana sighed "look Anay has feelings for her and i think Anvika also feels something towards him, so i let them alone so that he can comfort her, you know she will feel safer with him more as he was the one who protected her", said Sahana.
"What bhai loves Anvi, and you all are hiding this important detail from me till now? How can you all hide this from me?", asked Jia exasperately.
"Yes, because first he himself was sorting his emotions and second you are a tattletaler who cannot keep anything hidden in your stomach, so you would have definitely rattle it out to Anvika or any family member which Anay did not wanted." deadpanned Sahana.
Jia pouted at her but then suddenly became happy as something striked her and she squealed jumping a little.
"Now why are you acting like a creep smiling and jumping", said Sahana looking at Jia scrunching her face.
"Di....if Anay bhai becomes successful in getting Anvika and if they marry in future, then my bestie will be bhabhi, i cannot tell you how happy i am. I didn't want some greedy bitch to become my bhabhi but now i can be relieved", said Jia with a big smile.
Sahana shaked her head at her and smiled lightly.
"I think now you should be concerned about your bestie"said Sahana.
"Right, how can i forget that, wait i also have to interview bhai, he cannot pursue her without my consent, i have to see whether he is good for her or not after all my Anvi is so special i cannot let anyone spoil her life", said Jia with serious face.
Sahana looked at her dumbstruck.
"Are you Anay's sister or Anvika's", asked Sahana.
"Is it even a question, of course my Anvi", snorted Jia.
Sahana again shaked her head and beckoned her to move inside the office.

When they entered they saw Anay holding her hand and caressing her hairs which is his favourite thing to do. When they reached near them Anay gestured them to stay quite.
Jia glared at him and when he looked at her confusedly she nodded towards door glaring at him more intensely when he ignored her. Sighing he went out followed by her.
"What is it that you can not postpone it for later?", asked Anay.
"You..." she harrumphed and continued after controlling her anger which was looking so comical in Anay's eyes "Tell me are you serious about Anvi, i am warning you if you try to hurt her by your mere infatuation, i will disown you as my brother. I have one more brother but i have only one Anvika, so if you are not sure about her for lifetime then dont start, but if you are serious about her and will care for her, love her and not let her shed a single tear, i will allow you to pursue her", said Jia in one breath.
Anay looked boringly at her and said "Are you done?"
"You..." Jia pointed her finger at him in anger and said "If you dont take my words seriously i will tell Anvika about your intentions and also to dad."
Anay sighed tiredly and promised her as she said.
Jia after giving him a stink eye turned around and went back inside.
"We should take her to her house as she is not waking up anytime soon after the exhaustion", said Sahana.
Anay nodded and carried her in bridal style and walked out of office towards parking lot.
"You sit in the backseat with her and i will drive"said Daksh.
Anay nodded and sat in the backseat with her head on his lap.
Jia sat on front passenger seat and Daksh drove towards her home.

They reached there in half an hour and Anay again carried her to their doorstep. After Jia rang the doorbell, the butler opened the door and got shocked by the scene. He hurriedly ushered them to come inside and called for Anvika's mother.
"What happened kaka why are you shouting so.... Anvika why is she like this?"Siya her mother came towards them and looked worriedly towards her daughter.
"Aunty we will tell you everything but first let Anay take her to her room and she is just sleeping",said Jia.
Siya nodded and took them to Anvika's room and left Jia there so that if Anvika wakes up she doesn't panic.
When Anay, Daksh and Siya came downstairs, her father and brother just came from office. They looked at them confusedly and asked Siya through eyes why are there here. Siya gestured them to wait and beckoned Anay and Daksh to sit in the living room.

Chapter 11 is updated guys.

Everyone i want to say pls give some response to my work. I dont know whether you all are liking it or not. Honestly i felt like dropping it after not getting enough response after pouring my heart, mind and soul in writing this book.
Ohk enough of my ranting.

So pls vote and comment.

Thank you
Yours Truly
AG