Chapter 13 Serenity

Healing, the process by which one recovers from the pain and try to gain the original state. But after going through the reason for pain it is inevitable to leave the scars which reminds us the beautiful process one went through to recover and discover the better version of oneself. And it cannot be achieved without support either it is from family or friends or both. They stay with us to pull us through the dark alleys of anguish and put healing balm to our wounds.
The best relationships in our lives are the best not because they have been the happiest ones, they are that way because they have stayed strong through the most tormentful of storms.

Today Anvika got that if you want your wounds to heal take support of your relationships, there are no two ways that they will not help.
She felt that time is favourable to her in this trial of life as atleast this time she has so many people to help her forget her misery unlike the last time when she had her family members who she pushed them away to not implicate them in her trauma.
As her sufferings mounted she soon realized that there were two ways in which she could respond to her situation -- either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. She decided to follow the latter course.

She smiled seeing Jia who was singing the song on top of her voice. She tilted her head on the window of car feeling the wind blowing her hairs and closed her eyes.

Today when she woke up, she was ambushed by her friends and they dragged her out to enjoy somewhere only they know sort of place. At first she wanted to deny but after seeing her them making efforts for her and her mother's insistence she agreed.

So they are near the place, and she can feel the serenity of place from here itself. Seeing her genuine smile, Anay was happy that atleast she is moving past the horrible episode.
Soon everyone reached their destination and Anvika was blown away by its beauty.
Near the small lake was a tree house perched on mahua trees surrounded by many trees making it difficult for any other person to locate it.

"Let's go up Anvi, its much beautiful from inside."Jia dragged Anvika to wodden block stairs to reach the house and rest followed them.
Anay unlocked the door leading them inside and showing Anvika the house consisting of two rooms, and living room with small kitchen.
Anvika was thrilled seeing the beautiful view from one of the windows of the abode. She forgot all her worries , stress and sadness.
"So how is it?" asked Anay smiling lightly.
"Its awesome, no words can do justice with its beauty. You know it was on my bucket list to build a tree house and spend my time there for getaway. Now i feel like i should hurry for the plan." said Anvika.
"Why do you want to build one when you already have it?"asked Anay teasingly.
"Huh. I dont have it" said Anvika confusedly.
Anay laughed and spread his hands wide saying "Then what is this?"
"But it is yours", said Anvika.
"It is not only mine but ours, i mean all of us."said Anay.
Anvika nodded her head hesitantly.
"Anvi what are you doing here, lets go we all are planning to play volley ball, bhai you also come", said Jia.

They all enjoyed the day playing different games and cooking together. When the sun went down and darkness prevailed Anay messaged Anvika to follow him without telling anyone to which she frowned but did it anyway.
She came out and Anay held her hand to go in the deep forest. She was scared and looked at their hands to calm her nerves.
After walking for ten minutes they reached near the waterfall which was shining due to moonlight.
She was amazed seeing such a surreal view. She looked in the sky and cluster of stars twinkling welcomed her gaze.
"Its so beautiful", she whispered in awe.
"Yes indeed it is", Anay also whispered but seeing the view of his love looking like a forest fairy.
She turned her head grinning widely forming her eyes in shape of crescents and at that moment Anay put a floral tiara that he made on her head making her stumble on her foot due to the close promixity.
She closed her eyes to relish the faint scent coming from him and a blush formed on her cheeks.
Anay's heart was beating loud and fast seeing her, he clenched his fists and turned around to look at the waterfall. He started taking deep breaths to control his urges to kiss her and claim her. When he was trying to soothe himself from falling victim to her charms, the culprit decided to add to his miseries by asking him to click her photos making those pleading eyes making her unable to resist. He sighed and clicked from his phone saying that his phone is camera oriented so that he can also see her in this form whenever he want.
After seeing pictures which turned out to be very good she thanked him.

"Till today morning i was in dilemma as to how to approach my parents. If i told them how i felt they would have been sad but if i didnt the pain was burdening me. At that moment you all came and i...." Anvika's voice cracked at the end.
Anay hugged her and she silently conveyed her unsaid words to him.They watched the beauty of nature in each other's arms finding solace in each other.

After spending some time there, they left to tree house in which all were waiting to go to their homes.
"I will miss today, i dont want to leave. Bha...no i mean di can we come here again" whined Jia.
Sahana nodded and said "We can tag you along but it depends on your performance, if you dont create troubles then this coming here will be your award."teased Sahana.
"You are so mean di",pouted Jia.
Everyone laughed seeing them bickering.

When they were reaching her home she told her friends that she will be not coming on monday as her cousin is getting engaged so she will be going there.

Later she said bye to her friends and went inside. Her mother asked how was the trip to which she excitedly told her mother about the whole day. Her mother was finally at ease seeing her eyes twinkle with happiness and face glowing.

When Anvika was lying on her bed, she again started her thoughts assessing process which included the growing feelings for Anay and her mind's reluctance show green light for it as it will not breed positive result. She did not wanted to hurt her parents, herself and also Anay. She could not follow her heart and end up with heartbreak. She do not have enough strength to go through this much things. She promised herself to not let her affect by these feelings.

When Anay laid on his bed that night, he looked at her photos that he clicked today on the wall projector. A fond smile formed on his lips realising that she is beginning to like him. As he can see her thoughts through her eyes, he could also see the shyness and burning cheeks when he got close to her.
He was thankful to his mother who told him what to do when he was confused about his feelings towards her otherwise he would not have experienced how blissful he feels today.

Chapter 13 is here everyone.

It is a little short as i had add this sequence today only. First draft did not had this chapter. But i thought why not show how someone should relax themselves away from the chaotic lives.

I hope you all liked it.

Vote and comment pls.

Thank you
Yours Truly
AG