Sneak peak

"So, finally the time has come for last event of the day and that is Couple dance",said the host of the evening making the whole hall full of students to erupt into the squeals and hootings.

"Rules are the same, you will dance with your partner chosen for the previous tasks and judges will be giving you marks accordingly.The final winners of today will be announced after the dance.So please come on the dance floor at the centre with your respective partners",said the host.
Everyone present there came to stand beside their partners ready to start.

"Music",said the host.

And the song started,
(Perfect by Ed Sheeran for english
Rabtaa by Arijit Singh for hindi )

Couples started moving gracefully on the floor synchronising each other's step.Dressed in flowy gowns, tuxedo and masks on each other's faces dancing in the well decorated hall, they were feeling as if they are in a fairytale movie.
Among them one couple stood out the most, girl dressed in the wine red off shoulder gown with black and maroon mask and boy in black tuxedo paired with black mask.They were dancing effortlessly looking in the eyes of each other as if they have done it number of times.
Their chemistry was unmatched,their moves graceful and lipsing the song as if it was made for them.Magical was the word befitting them.
Suddenly, music stopped, lights went out, darkness prevailed with very dim lights just enough to make out the presence of people and spotlight flashed..........

Hahaha... how was cliffhanger?

I am just giving you the sneak peak because i may update the next chapter on monday.So i didnt want all of you without any progress in story....

Now all of you imagine the next scene and comment. Lets see who will find out right.
But again by now you must have figured it out.
No worries.

Wait for the next chapters cause they will be worth reading i bet on it.

Thank u
Yours Truly
AG