Chapter 12 Tears

When everyone settled Anay told them the whole story about how Anvika was harassed and the after events took toll on her and she slept.
Listening to him Yug and his father were furious and called the dean of college to take some action. Her father threatened the dean that if he doesn't take any serious action towards the boy then he can forget about the reputation of the college. The dean assured him that he will take the neccessary action and not to worry.
"What is his name?", asked Yug with icy voice.
"His name is Sahil Agarwal, but you dont have to worry about him. We have already taken care of him",said Anay.
"Is he from Agarwal family which have few cloth shops?"asked Yug.
Anay nodded and Yug walked away from there to make a call.
Her father sighed and thanked them for their help.
Just as Yug came back, Anay's phone rang and he picked up. After talking to his dad he hung up and told her family that they should leave. Yug went to Anvika's room to call Jia and told her to leave. She nodded and taking a last glance at Anvika she left.

Yug sat beside Anvika and held her hand feeling sad. He could see the tear marks on her face, hair disheveled and stressed face which indicated that she was reliving the scene.
He kissed her forehead and smoothened the crease between her eyebrows whispering soothing words to calm her heart.
Her father and mother also came and Yug gave his place to his father to sit and he also teared up seeing his precious daughter in this state.
"Why my daughter is again and again subjected to the atrocities of these inhumans? Why is god so unfair to my child? Cant he see that she already had suffered enough?"cried softly her mother sitting on the other side of her caressing her hairs and kissing her forehead.
"Its ohk Siya, dont worry i will avenge my daughter, you just wait that boy will also have to suffer like those."her father assured her mother.

At night around 9 pm, Anvika woke up and rubbed her throbbing temple. Her eyes were now hurting from crying. She sat up slowly and suddenly all the events of the day flashed in front of her eyes and her eyes got filled with tears.
Yug hugged her and said to not cry.
"Why are you crying betu, he should be crying right now, do you know that he is in hospital now, he will not wake up atleast for a week and will not be to stand for 2 months. Isn't good news? And he is also suspended for 1 year." said Yug to soothe her.
Her parents also came and tried to uplift her spirits.
Later her mother fed her with her hands and both the father and brother started acting like servants to their princess.
At last her mood got better and just then Jia called her after the continuous commands of her brother and asked her if they can video call each other to which she said yes as was also thankful to them to support her.
But then she got reminded of how she hugged Anay and got embrassed berating herself for being desperate but then she convinced herself that friends can also hug.

Her phone rang taking her out of her daydreaming and she picked up.
Everyone asked her how was she feeling and told her to rest at home as there was off for the next day and after that weekend.
Anay also felt relieved seeing her in better state. They wished her goodnight and ended the call.
She after contemplating a bit laid on her bed welcoming the sleep.

In the study room, her father asked Yug "Have you handled the work?"
"Yes Papa, you just see the Agrawals will be groveling at our feet in two three days."said Yug.
"Hmm, good"said Ajay.

When Anay and Jia reached home, Yuvraj asked them why are they late today to which they said that there was some emergency and raising his suspicions when Jia acted hyperactively and wringled her eyebrows at Anay.
When everyone has finished their dinner, Yuvraj stopped them and showed her wife something on his phone to which she looked quite shocked and looked towards her younger son. Later everyone had the same reaction to which Anay frowned and asked them whats the matter.
"You have a girlfriend Anay?", his mother stated less asked.
"Yes darling he has", said his father firmly.
Anay looked at them with wide eyes which he covered soon with normal and looked pointed towards Jia to which she shaked her head rapidly with wide eyes.
"No she is not"said Anay. "Look what did i said he does not have. I won."said his sometimes mature sometimes dramatic mother.
"Yet", Anay completed his sentence.
Whole family got stunned at his confession and his mother started laughing brightly.
"Thank you god, i thought i will have to find his match from heaven considering his hate towards human girls", said his mother clapping her hands.
"What are you saying, are you not going to scold him?", asked his always jealous father.
"Why will i scold him? He has done such a good thing to make me proud"said his mother.
"Wait is the said girl good or not, i mean characterwise. She is not like you know..."trailed Parth.
His wife elbowed him to which he raised his brows.
"Respect the girls Parth", said Maya his wife.
"Ohh dont worry about that she is my best friend. She is so good that i think bhai doesn't deserve her. My poor best friend caught the eyes of a devil. Hmf. But i am happy about one thing that after their marriage she will live with me so i will not have to miss her."said Jia with dreamy eyes.
All the family members got the gist, it turns out she is the same soul sister of Jia.
"Jia, i am not your best friend so you dont like me that's why you are saying like this" said Maya making sad face.
"No no bhabhi why are saying like this, i like no i love you. Its just that you go to office and at night we do not talk to each other that much. I feel lonely that's why i said.Sorry bhabhi" said Jia with guilty face.
Maya laughed and said that she was just joking but she is happy to know that Jia loves her.
"Back to the topic, When are you introducing her to us Anay" asked his mother.
Anay sighed and said "Mom i have not even told her about my feelings and not even who i am so i need some time please".
"Fine. But you can atleast show me her photo, your father captured almost blurred picture" said his mother to which everyone laughed because it was an established fact that Yuvraj Agnihotri is worst in snapping photo.
His father looked towards his wife saying 'i am your husband, atleast do not make fun of me in front of our children' which Shree ignored royally.
When she saw Anvika's photos she was very happy with his son's choice and pecked his cheek which got stink eye from her ever jealous husband.
But she found Anvika's face familiar which she ignored it after thinking for a while.

Later Anay pestered Jia to call Anvika to know how she is.
When he saw her he could tell that she was pretending to be fine so that no one worries but he decided to do something to make her feel better.And then after the video call he slept thinking a very good plan to distract her.

......................................................................

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Pls vote and comment.

Thank you
Yours Truly
AG