Chapter 27 Deja Vu

Total vote target is 630.....common fast you all can do it....like previously....As you can see how fast I came to deliver this chapter so more the number of votes and your response sooner the chapter will be uploaded.....

Happy reading....

He was impatiently tapping his foot on the floor watching the time again and again. There were only two hours left for his flight and his professor was still holed up in the office.

As he had to attend the anniversary party of his parents, he did not wanted to wait for another day to reach home. Since the conference was finished, he found no reason to stay for another day when there was a strong cause to fly back home. He sighed in relief as soon as his mentor came out of the office, he stood up and transferred the documents to him and took his leave.
Soon he reached the airport and messaged his friends about his arrival and asked them to keep it secret as he was planning to surprise his parents and also someone else who was dying to see him according to his dramatic friends, he internally rolled his eyes at their silly behaviour. He also contacted the shop where he had scheduled for the delivery of the gift to his parents and asked them to keep it ready and he himself will collect it as it was in his way to his home from airport. He switched off his phone after the announcement made by the air hostess and leaned back on the head rest closing his eyes.

His eyes jerked open upon listening to constant calling to wake up as the plane was about to land. He rubbed his face and saw into the mobile for his reflection only to come across his disheleved form, of course the continuous pulling of all nighters for the preparation of conference was catching up to him. He decided to get freshen up at the airport before making his way to home as by the time he would reach it would already be over the mentioned party time. And he by any chance did not wanted to look like this in front of someone special whom he was going to meet after so long.

After freshening and changing into a white shirt with black formal pants and black coat over it, he came out of the airport and his car was already waiting for him, courtesy his friends, to take him to his destination. All along the way he was fidgeting and calming his erratic heartbeat, he laughed lightly thinking that never was he this nervous even when presenting his thoughts during the recent conference among the world's top minds and now when he was going to see his love, his life, his nerves were breaking through the body to come outside. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hairs and diverted his mind to the passing buildings. On seeing the familiar shop coming into view he asked the driver to stop the car and he quickly went inside and collected the customised gift which he ordered to be prepared.

He reached his home and after instructing the helpers to put the gift inside, he made his way inside calling his agent to get the updates.
After getting the information for his mission he proceeded forward to go into the house from back door since he knew that the front must be occupied by the guests and he did not wanted to be ambushed by their questions. Lost in her thoughts he started walking fastly as the urge to see her overwhelmed him. And just as he took turn, a soft body clashed into him and mechanically his hands reached out to hold it from falling on the floor. Heartbeats of the two beating synchronouslly sounded to both of them along with the short breaths. And Deja Vu.

As soon as he watched the face of the soft body, he was mesmerized, his wait, his feelings finally found their master. He lips stretched into a wide smile and eyes teared up. When he finally took in their position, he got reminded of their first meeting, he smiled softly at her and watched as she opened her eyes slowly and how they blanked out. For a moment, he got panicked thinking about her weird reaction and tightened his hold straightening her. And as if she was electrocuted, she instantly made a distance from him. And that hurt more than when she denied their relationship. His heart stung seeing her avoiding him, his mind reminded him stop her and ask the reason for her reaction but his heart told him to understand her feelings. He breathed harshly and controlled his fluctuating emotions.