Sneak peak

"How dare you touch her you bastard?", growled Anay punching Sahil with full force. His anger knew no bounds after seeing him manhandling what's his.He wanted to cherish her and here this bastard has broken her of her dignity.
Sahil smirked and laughed.
"Wow, what a sight to watch.....hahaa.....angry Anay, so fun",said Sahil.
Anay fumed and launched one more at him.
"You know i was waiting to be satisfied by her, what a pity, why did you have to come between my pleasure. I would have made her scream in joy after you know....hahaha....but no worries i will enjoy her not today but tomorrow, or maybe when she will come to me willingly after knowing your true face",spatted Sahil.
"You know i was thinking that you are just a spoiled brat not knowing the value of career and decided to leave you not ruining your future but after today, you are not worthy of it. The person who cannot respect a woman do not deserves to have a respectful life. I will make you regret every word, every thing you did to her today."said Anay with red eyes filled with anger.
"What, sure go ahead but before that first check on your fragile doll which i think mistakenly broke, oops sorry",panted Sahil.
Anay after listening to him punched to him more till he was unconscious and was pulled by Virat and Daksh.
"You go, see her, she needs you and we will take good care of him", Daksh said.
Anay moved away and went to his office as fast as he can and when he took into the sight his heart wrenched and his anger again came back.
He walked towards her and signaled the girls to leave them alone.
He slowly approached her and embraced her which she returned. She cried pushing her face in his chest wetting his shirt and tightened her hold on him asking the assurance which he complied.
"Dont worry, you are safe. He didn't do anything to you. On the other hand he is the one lying there half dead", he assured her in soft voice caressing her hair like a child.

There is a glimpse of what is coming in the chapters that are going to be published. So stay tuned.

Thank u
Yours Truly
AG