Chapter 21 Dawn

Total vote target is 230. Plz read enjoy and also vote....

After sad dusk, there’s happy dawn!

We all go through hard times in life. It’s a part of being alive and it's the reality we all have to deal with. There are times we forget our value as a person because we are so blinded with these thoughts of loneliness, emptiness and ego. Somewhere along the road we become numbed with all the frustrations and dissatisfaction. But life itself isn't always about darkness and sadness, Life is also filled with colors and that makes it beautiful. Along this path of darkness there's always light waiting to be seen by our daunted hearts. Our heart is gifted to see this light. It may be hiding behind those circumstances that we encounter; in a stranger we just met at an unexpected place; a family who has been always there but you just ignored because of your imperfect relationship with them; it might be a long time friend you have or a friend you just met. Open your heart and you will see how blessed you are to have them all in your life. Sometimes they are the light that shines your path in some dark phases of life. Don't lose hope.
The darkness that follows a sunset is never so dark that it can change the inevitability of a sunrise. It was said by Craig D. Lounsbrough and he inspired many by it.

Anvika also was waiting for her dawn, a happy dawn but she got disappointed as her dusk was a bit more longer. She never imagined that fate would be so harsh to her fragile heart. She thought that she had given enough exams to pass through this bleak and murky life but they were not finished yet, they once again made their presence and she failed this time, she could not survive the grim reality.
But like I said darkness is part of this life, but so is light, sooner or later the rain stops and the sun rises again that fades away all the evidences of darkness.

When Anay watched the video posted by his father, he also followed and made a video of himself as Anvika's fiance. The title alone was enough for him to extinguish the fire lit by today's incidents. He made his account and went live.
"Hello everyone, you all must be aware of why I am here so I will directly address the issue without beating around the bush.
First of all I was not aware of whatever false rumours were spreading otherwise I would have immediately took some action. I was busy in the recent exchange program and because of my negligence my relationship with my real fiance suffered. And not only that she is also suffering because of me, so i request all of you to please stop whatever you are doing and think what you have done to someone who was victim by supporting the culprit and I hope that you all will realise your mistakes and will not pester her anymore.
Also about me being engaged to Anvika, it was both my and her's decision not influenced by anyone and our family also supported us, so stop speculating the authenticity of it.
Thank you."

At last he also attached some of their photos and this video along with photos went viral among the students. They were so shocked that Anay, the aloof guy came to explain the whole drama.
Following him, Jia and Daksh also posted his and Anvika's photos with a catching caption of gaining sympathy and also warning everyone.
By this every rumour about Anvika ended and all the students except for some started feeling guilty for their acts.

Here in the office after his post, Anay was holding Anvika's hand and caressing her hairs while she was unconscious. He was promising her silently that he will not allow any harm to reach her, he will protect and love her more now, and he will bare himself in front of her. He kept loving her silently until but now he will profess it openly.

It was more than 4 hours now after she fainted and he got worried. He called her name again and again to wake her up.
"Please wake up Anvika, it is enough now. Please wake up."

While unconscious, Anvika was wandering in the darkness. She was finding her way out as she was afraid that this darkness will consume her. She moved ahead after listening to some sounds calling her name and a source of light came into her line of sight. She ran towards it until light blinded her.

She slowly opened her eyes and a familiar ceiling came into her sight. She blinked a few times to adjust the vision. At first she was confused but after pressing on her brain she remembered everything and tried to sit up. When she couldn't she looked ahead only to get shocked. She could not believe that Anay was here with her when he should be somewhere else. He shouldn't be here with her, she thought.

Seeing her gaining consciousness he hugged her pecking her hairs again and again. She sat up and pushed him weakly.

"Don't touch me", she said.

She looked at him accusingly and with pain. Seeing it Anay understood her inner feelings and said, "Anvika please listen to me, see everything is not like you saw or heard. I will explain everything to you please give me a moment."

"Yeah like you explained why you hid your surname from me, you will also explain why you have a fiance and still....
..." she took a deep breath and continued " "leave it I don't want to listen anything. I am tired of listening the baseless accusations, the eyes filled with disgust and one more thing to add blackmails. I just wanted to live peacefully without any chaos, I had enough in my......no just please let me be on my own. Is it too much to ask. Why I am again and again the object for slander and mockery. Why?......." she cried painfully squeezing the heart of Anay.

He grabbed her shoulders and said somberly "Anvika look into my eyes and see if I am lying. Mahira is not my fiance" you are, the last two words he said in his heart. When she continued whimpering he hugged her and said "And my love it's not your fault okay. You are not the one who came between two people, you are innocent and I will make sure everyone also know that. I will take away all your pain and suffering. Just trust me hmm", saying he kissed her forehead.
She was a little overwhelmed listening to him so she nodded weakly and closed her eyes. When he saw her once again sleeping, he carefully laid her down and covered with a thin blanket.
He sighed and closed his eyes to take some rest. Today's incidents were catching upto by exhausting him.
He finally got some relief as some part of his revenge was complete and the half was remaining which he will do only after confirming that Anvika is fully safe and secure.

Hello everyone, today's update is a little short as I am very busy right now in the preparations of my sister's wedding. So plz pardon me.

BTW how was the chapter. Do tell.

Read vote and comment.

Also share this book with your friends.

Thank you
Yours Truly
AG