Chapter 9 Pain

Past is called past so that it doesn't obstruck your present which is a beautiful gift by god to redeem ourselves from the past and prepare yourselves for future.
Present which is ruined by the labyrinths of past in which we get tangled. It seems like we are slipping away from ourselves.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. If you focus only on your past, it will always find a way to hurt you as memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.
Past brings endless agony, regrets, anger, hurt,pain and frustation. And Frustration and Love can't exist in the same place at the same time, so get real and start doing what you would rather be doing in life. Love your life. All of it. Even the heavy shit that happened to you when you were 8. All of it was and IS perfect.
The past was always there, lived inside of you, and it helped to make you who you were. But it had to be placed in perspective. The past could not dominate the future.

After seeing her after one year and no trace of guilt on her face after destroying his peace, his soul and his life, he was thinking what a fool he was to be prisoned himself in the bars of so called love happily.
Was this the love she swore on and its fake promises to live and die together.
A mirthless chuckle left his lips when he saw her happily living her life after destroying his. A joke, he was just a joke in her life which she must be laughing at till now.
But till when was he going to hurt himself or the wounds of his heart were going to heal.
He wanted to free himself of this cage of torment inflicted upon him.
He released a shaky breath and went to a place where he will be away from this chaos.

"Did you found him?", Anay asked frustatingly running his hands through his hair.
"No, there is no sign of him around the hall", said Virat.
All of them were searching for Daksh who after seeing her went god knows where.
"He will come, why are you all so worried?,asked confused Anvika after seeing them fretting so much.
Everyone looked at her and realised she doesn't know about it. They decided to tell her just a pieces so that she doesn't bring anything unknowingly in front of Daksh which will hurt him.
"Vanya, the girl came with one of the investors today was his ex girlfriend or should i say a cheater who was with him to get the information her real boyfriend wanted. His family's rival in business sent her to gain his trust and make him sign some documents which put his family's business in danger. And then she broke his heart by telling him that she doesn't regret her doings for he was so stupid and gullible that he trusted her and it was his fault. Daksh went after seeing his family in such a condition blamed himself more and tried to commit suicide.Later when he consulted the psychiatrist, he told him that he do not remember anything about it. She broke him so badly that he forget even himself",told Sahana.
Anvika felt bad for him, though they did not talked much but she knew he was a good person and a friend also who helped people without them knowing.
"Lets search him separately everyone, if anyone finds him, call the rest."said Anay.He was afraid for his best friend, he didn't wanted him to go on the same path as before.
Everyone searched in every corner of the college.
Anvika was searching him in the back garden of college when she spotted him sitting near the small pond dazed.
She heaved the sigh of relief and messaged the others his location.
She went to sit beside him and did not say anything just giving him silent support.
He sighed.
"You know i also had a rough time two-three years ago.Its was so much painful to live everyday, i used to think why am i living, depreciating myself every moment, depressed and pitiful",said Anvika gaining his attention.
"You wont understand what i am going through even after whatever past you had, i don't think anyone can", whispered Daksh.
"Hmm, i know i will not understand your feelings and situation afterall i have not been in that place to know how it feels but i know and understand very well the feelings that come after every painful past. The feeling of self blame, the feeling when you see your family and close ones trying hard to help you overcome your fears and you disappoint them by sinking deeper. The feelings when after seeing them struggling with you blame yourself even more, questioning the almighty why was it you that had to suffer so much, what was your fault.
And when finally we overcome it, it still remains in the form of past. The past we which we want to change so badly. But we should not forget that we living our past again and again we forget our present, we leave our soul to suffer pain and along with it we also suffer.
The past can teach us, nurture us, but it cannot sustain us. The essence of life is change, and we must move ever forward or the soul will wither and die. Do not let you destroy yourself.

Dont forget the past for it makes you what you are today. Just treat it as past and try live in present, today.
Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize that the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits and a peaceful life.", smiled Anvika.
Daksh silently listened to her looking at the ripples in the pond caused by constant falling of leaves.

Anay and others also came and worriedly looked towards Anvika who nodded at them.
Anay went ahead and punched Daksh bruising his lips "do you have any idea what we were going through when you decided to have your me time without telling us" and hugged him when he saw his red tired eyes.

"I am sorry", said Daksh.

Everyone joined the hug and when Daksh saw them he realised that he cannot go on like this, not for him,his friends and his family.They did not deserved a broken person to be mended again and again by them.
He looked gratefully at Anvika who in return smiled reassuringly.

Virat started speaking his infamous jokes lightening the mood of all and they spent their day enjoying each other's company.

"Thank u", whispered Anay in Anvika's ear to which she looked at him confusedly and he pointed towards Daksh.
"I did not do anything", Anvika shaked her head to which Anay stared at her with smile and love reflecting in eyes which got unnoticed by her.

Some days later, Anvika got to know that Anay made Vanya's husband's company caught by inspection bureau in suspection of adulteration which made it on the verge of bankruptcy.
She sighed when she read the company's name all over the news.

After 2 months

Every thing was going on peacefully when came the time for annual fest consisting of different types of competitions.
When Jia told Anvika about it, she was very excited to participate in them.
"In which competion will you participate Anvika? I will compete in singing and ramp walk.", said Jia excitedly.
"Umm, i would like to participate in dance",said Anvika.
"Sure, lets fill the registration for it after classes", said Jia and Anvika nodded.

Chapter 9 is updated everyone.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Pls vote and comment.

Thank u
Yours Truly
AG