Chapter 25 Homecoming

This chapter is dedicated to KarishmaGupta2 for her immense support. I Thank you all and hope you will support me all the way....

Also congratulations to you all, we have completed 6k views on our book.

Time is a powerful weapon which can make or break you. For some, time is needed so that they can overcome from fear, pain and heartache etc. For some, time can be lethal, when someone's life is on the line every second that counts become precious whereas when someone awaits something time becomes the most torturing.

Anay and Anvika both were going through their ordeals, one to prove his love in the test of time while one to forget love in the phase of time.

One was going through the pain of rejection and other was going through the pain of acceptance.

One wanted to end this wait to confront the truth while the other wanted nothing other than to extend her homecoming to avoid the truth.

Both were yearning for each other and missing each other, it was just that one was finding reasons to not forget her even for a microsecond and relive the moments to alleviate the pain while one was finding reasons to forget him by denying and numbing her pain.

Both were struggling with the reality and with themselves. But what common was both equally wanting each other, the difference was, one was accepting this while the other was denying it. And finally while one won in overcoming the fear and again start his quest, one lost to her heart succumbing to its desires.

It has been three months since she went and announced her rejection to the alliance not only to Anay but also her family. She told them to call off the arrangement when she was leaving. Later her family discussed this issue with his family to which everyone saw his outburst. He told everyone loud and clear that he loves her and will only marry her otherwise no one else. When both the families tried to persuade him and told him to understand, he put forward a deal to them, according to which he will get two months to pursue her and if she says yes then no one will object and if he failed then he will not disturb anyone. This came as a shocker to most of them as although everyone respected Anvika's decision, they all wanted her to accept him. And if she did not do so what will happen was the only thought revolving around most of them.
Anay's father Yuvraj raked his eyes on Anay sceptical of his decision. He could not believe that this son of his who was the most stubborn and headstrong, who never compromised in getting what he wants now was saying that he will leave Anvika. He could not digest this declaration of his. 'Wait. This son of his did not say that he will leave Anvika, they assumed it themselves...wow...this brat...what a piece of craft he was'....thinking he sighed and pitied everyone.

Yug agreed instantly on listening to Anay and he saw his parents still contemplating after a while. He assured them that Anay deserves this and also Anvika as she will not get anyone better than Anay. He knew Anvika also liked Anay and was merely fighting with herself and when she will realise it, it will be too late to rectify. She will only be left with regrets by then and he did not wanted his sister to get one more burden on her poor heart.

Later everyone agreed and warned him to not hurt Anvika in the process or this will be the last chance he would get to see Anvika.

And now Anay was waiting for Anvika to come and get wooed by him cause he will not leave any stone unturned to make her his. No, she is already his, he just have to make her realize it and own it.

On the other side Anvika was going through her therapy in Rishikesh. In these three months she has overcome many hurdles in the peace of her mind but not heart as heart wants what her mind denies. She was in constant debate with herself and it reflected in her sessions. Her doctor also advised her to not pressure herself and let everything go on its own. Everything will be okay and if something happens then he is there to help her. He consoled her and urged her to stop indulging herself in these altercations.
Her nightmares also reduced to a level that she got them only once or twice a week that too when she overthought her situation. She along with her doctor also went to many camping trips to help her bond with nature and speed her recovery. Nature heals almost everything, Anvika felt this and enjoyed her each trip. She was finally going to leave Rishikesh as along with her therapy, her doctor's research also came to end.
She was both nervous and reluctant to face him and excited to see her family cause she missed them like hell.