Chapter 30.2 Sweet Memories

Look guys, I came a little late but you also didn't complete the target. But still I am here with the update.

Anyways, so Vote target is 50+ votes if you want next chapter, otherwise forget it, I will update aaram se whenever I will feel like.

And a small hint to all of you,  the upcoming chapters are going to be bang on drama, romance, fights, past revelations, family functions and what not. So be active and Vote otherwise I will leave you hanging in between.

Now enjoy the chapter.

Jia and Sahana were discussing on how to celebrate this new year's eve. They were confused whether to go to Andaman's clean beaches or to Auli's snow covered mountains. They decided to ask everyone when they will gather in the college canteen.

"Beach" exclaimed Virat with starry eyes.

"No" Daksh and Anay both yelled together gaining everyone's attention in the cafeteria.

Jia and Sahana prepared themselves for the upcoming drama that was going to take place. Anvika got confused seeing their different reactions. Sahana looked at her and explained, "Actually, we last time went to Goa and there every night Virat used to visit the beach in front of our hotel and gather everyone in one place and played truth and dare and these two were also dragged by him. And later when they played, Virat along with other boys used to give them such dares which were like calling some girl and flirting with her or proposing someone or to sing romantic songs etc and when they chose truth they asked questions like what is your girlfriend count, have you lost your virginity, etc. Even girls were not behind, they asked them to remove their shirts once and asked them the number of their abs. It was such a nightmare for both of them, and after that vacation they both decided to never go to any beach with Virat."

Anvika's expressions changed throughout, at first she was laughing then she choked and at last she felt anger and jealousy erupting in her heart for those girls.

Anay and Daksh sighed looking at each other. They can never forget that horrible adventure of Virat, after that bharosa uth gya beaches se in dono ka (they lost trust in the name of beaches).

"So no beach. Then what about Auli." asked Jia excitedly as she loves snow and mountains.

"No, not mountains either and in winters, absolutely no." Said Anay strictly.

"But why Bhai? It will be so much fun. We will go snow skiing, paragliding, and also snow boarding and much more. Please n Bhai." Jia pleaded by joining her hands.

When Anay did not said anything Anvika looked at him requesting through her eyes.

"Are you forgetting that Anvika is cold prone and cannot take very cold temperatures. She will get sick so and you all will feel bad and will not be able to enjoy."

It then dawned upon Jia that Anay was saying right they cannot go to Auli.

"I am sorry Anvi. I did not thought about your health, how stupid I am." Jia berated herself.

"It's okay, I will not get sick. Jia wants to go so we should go there."said Anvika seeing sad face of Jia.

"No, I am not sad. We will go somewhere else."

"Then where should we go? " asked troubled Sahana.

Anay looked at them thoughtfully and said "Why not we go to our farmhouse in Ranikhet. The temperature there is only slightly lesser than here and there are mountains also. And I will take care of Anvika so that she doesn't catch cold."