Chapter 28 Pursuit of Happiness

Hey everyone, how are you doing?....hope you are doing good ....
Please vote and comment....

Total vote target is 700.
You all must be thinking it is so much but seeing the number of views on each chapter it is not much. I went through some other books on wattpad and was shocked seeing the number of votes they get despite of the content. I felt very disheartened bit still i came to update the chapter hoping I will also get votes and comments.

Now enough of my ranting, you can enjoy the chapter....sigh...

She was standing staring the moon lost in deep thoughts about her confused feelings.  After the dance, she got so overwhelmed that it became difficult to even breathe so she escaped from there and came to the patio which was filled with different types of plants and flowers. She felt the fatigue overcoming her after the tiring function and her endless overthinking.

Anay was watching her captivated by her beauty. She was looking ethereal in the moonlight with a little lightning from the fairy lights that his mother has hung in the patio, her hairs were flowing by the soft wind. But the only thing that he did not liked was the turbulence in her eyes reflecting her inner chaos. He did not wanted her like this, this was enough. It's been more than three months and they were stuck at the same point, her denying of their love and him being surrendering to her wishes. But now he could not do so anymore, seeing that it was harming her, him and their relationship. It was time for him to take the decision for both of them seeing her dilemma. It was time for him to take the steps towards her till she is ready to do the same. And after she comes out of her turmoil, she will realise that they both are incomplete without each other.

He went to her and cleared his throat which pulled her out from her reverie. She glanced at him and then looked away in discomfort. He sighed and stood in front of her.

"Look at me Anvika, I really want to have a serious conversation with you. I....you went away saying your decision three months ago without considering my feelings but at least now I deserve to have a say regarding our arrangement.I waited patiently for three months for you to calm your mind and soul and not your heart because I knew you would fail in it cause only I can do it. I am your serenity Anvika like you are mine. You and your whole being craves for me like mine do for you. We both are fated destined or whatever you believe in and you cannot deny it."

Anvika stood there listening to him, she was once again swamped by the intensity of his emotions which reflected not only in his words but also in his eyes. She was standing at the middle not knowing what to do, to accept him and their love and again take the risk of being broken or to deny him and regret whole life about how she could have found the true love and care that she was craving all these years. And her conflict within herself was clearly shown in her eyes. Anay thinned his lips and understood her struggle. He cupped her shoulders with his palms and urged her to look at him. She with moist eyes stared at him which helped him getting firm on his decision. She will never come out of this if not for now and she needs to come out or it will eat her from within making her hollow.
He very gently started speaking so that she doesn't get scared, "Listen to me and listen very carefully okay. I am taking this decision on both of our behalves but please trust on me just this once and if you get even slight doubt on me about anything, ask me with every right and I will be answerable to every question of yours. And after that last decision will be yours and no one will question you."

Anvika looked at him bewildered about what is this decision of his about that spoke volumes without even making its presence.

"I want to pursue you, I want to woo you, I want to strive for you and I want you to see that you are not someone taken for granted you are precious and for gaining something percious that you cannot live without one should give all within himself. I want to give you the feeling that every girl experiences when she is courted by her lover. And be this be our probation period where you will have the right to test and judge me and my feelings. I know you are afraid that if something happens you will get hurt again, but you cannot ignore our bond, our feelings which are no by any chance false. I am not telling you to take any step towards me, I will take steps towards you I will cover the distance between us, but I have just one request, please stand there, don't escape. Please. And I promise you will never regret your decision, I will never let you. Hmm."