Chapter 26 Where is he?

This chapter is dedicated to Veekshu99......thank you for your appreciation....

Total Vote target is 520.....

Also please check out the characters chapter again as the previous female lead was uploaded by mistake and I couldn't correct it because my wattpad account was not logging in. Hence the delay in chapter. Anyways, now enjoy the chapter and please please do comment and vote.....

A new day came to mark the new journey in her life. The sun shone brightly and water in the human made pond in her home glittered welcoming the rays. The whole house bathed in the warm glow of the rising sun. Palm trees swayed gently by the morning breeze along with the small ferns and plants in her balcony. She inhaled deeply and fresh air filled her lungs, she felt refreshed and exhilarated. She tucked the stray hair that flew forward by the motion of wind and curled her lips seeing the Lisianthus blooming with rose like flowers. She touched the petals with care and stood up to fetch her phone to capture this beguiling beauty. She sighed admiring the art of nature and looked at the garden only to see her parents bickering playfully, she chuckled grabbing their attention.

"What are you doing standing there? Only an hour is left and you are not ready yet, wait, Are you backing out at the final moment?" her mother questioned with worry filled eyes. Her father's brows furrowed at the inquiry and he also looked towards her.

Today was the day Anvika was going to resume her college and it bugged everyone in the house as to how Anvika was going to face the same ordeal a few months ago.

Seeing both her parents distressed, she shook her head in negative and answered "Mumma Papa see how soothing is today's weather, I was just admiring it and got lost of time. And I was going to get ready but got distracted by two of you".

"How did they distracted you? Stop giving excuses for your laziness and go get ready otherwise I will not send you to your college." retorted Yug coming from his morning jog.
Anvika made face at him and went inside to do her chores.

After one hour both brother sister were on the way to college. Sensing restlessness of Anvika, Yug comforted and cheered for her.
Anvika shook her head smiling at her brother's antics.

As soon as she entered the premises, she got a call on her phone, when she looked at the caller, her face involuntary lit up. She picked the call and before she could say anything, the caller screamed in joy and bombarded her with questions. She did not say anything for sometime...
"Why are you not answering me? You are Anvika right....then why are you silent. Answer, answer me." the caller rambled on without giving Anvika the chance to speak.

"I will only be able to speak if her highness would let me speak. Take a breath Jia. And for your answers, first I have just entered the college, and I am going towards the notice board area to get the class schedule."

"Ohh, then stay there I am coming in few minutes." said Jia and hung up.

Anvika shook her head in amusement at her best friend's eagerness.

Just as she was done with her work and turned to go to her class she was tackled by someone into a tight hug. She was alarmed but got relieved feeling the familiar warmth and she also wrapped her hands around her.

"I missed you so so much my dearest bestie.  I was looking forward for this day from the moment you went away...." Jia said in hoarse voice.

Anvika patted her back and coaxed her, "I also missed you all very much. But now I am back, so no need to be sad Jia."

Jia pulled away and nodded grinning so wide showing all her teeth. She tangled her left hand with Anvika's right hand and trudged her to walk forward in the direction of their class.
They both had a lot to catch up about these three months. Anvika told her about her experience in Rishikesh, her adventures and also her therapy whereas Jia filled Anvika with all the gossips happened in the college.