Chapter 19 Rescue

Vote! Vote! Vote!
Guys I am requesting you all to please vote and comment especially silent readers.

I am setting the target of total 150 votes on the book. So plz complete it and unlock the next chapter.

Pain does not need to be seen to be felt.She cried even harder, thinking of how it could have been, of how she thought it would be.
God does not want our faith kept in mothballs, so he sometimes allows trials and testing to come into our lives; the unexpected hardships and heartbreaks that rock us in places we never thought we'd face as a child of God. And it's in those defining moments that we knock off the cobwebs of our everyday faith and face life with a new and improved one that's empowered by God himself.

It's difficult in times like these: ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality. It's a wonder she hadn't abandoned all her ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet she clung to them because she still believed, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.
But she forgot that those people are becoming extinct nowadays. She forgot that people can also show their animalistic trait for their benefit. She forgot that she was once hunted down because of this nature of human only.
For the first time, she wanted to give up, to die, because suddenly everything is too much and there is no solution in sight. She had enough and now she just wants to rest and live in eternal peace.

She closed her eyes and jumped....but was tugged backward and fell in someone's arms. She opened her eyes only to close them again because of exhaustion and she fainted right there.

Only once in your life, you truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You want to tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You want to share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments that life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face.

But when you are at the verge of losing that best person you ever knew because you failed to do anything but made her feel like shit...know that it was your own god damn fault because you could have prevented or stopped it from happening. And the thing is, you'll be the one who despairs when you see that she is going far away from you.

His hollowed heart hung heavy, there, under the chest bone, hard and solid as a shield, ineffective against the fear of loss of a love that he never had and never will.

He overcame his anxiety and ran like at the speed of light to stop his world his life from leaving him. When her one leg was in the air, he held her arms and pulled backwards and carried her. He sat down with her on his lap and tried to touch her cheek with a shivering hand but stopped in fear that what if his touch broke the fragile girl. His tears fell drop by drop on her cheeks and he hugged her tightly as if he wanted to merge her with him. He pecked her hairs to make sure that she didn't go anywhere and she is still with him, that god didn't snatch his life.
After sometime when he calmed himself down, he broke the hug and looked at her. He patted her hairs and found that she didn't respond to him. He called Daksh and asked him to call the doctor there and he is coming. He stood up carrying her and walked fastly to reach his office.