Chapter 22 Glimpse of Past

Hello everyone, I am back after a very long time which I am sorry for. But you all also did not completed the target for which i am sad. But no worries, here I am with new chapter. Pls like it by voting on the chapter.

Total Vote target is 260. Pls help me achieve it.

Anay was resting when a knock on the door interrupted him. He stood up and went to open the door. Yug was standing on the other side. Upon seeing Anay he smiled with restrain to greet him which Anay reciprocated by nodding.
"I am here for Anvi, how and where is she?" he asked looking around tensely. He was worried all the way from home about her. He cannot accept a scratch on her beloved sister and today what he heard about her was enough for him to kill someone. He already took action against Mahira's dad's company to corner them. Today he swore to make her regret her existence and he will make sure to do it.

Upon looking he found her sleeping on the couch, he moved towards her and squatted. His eyes got filled with tears and pain seeing her pale face stained with tears. He quickly composed himself and turned to face Anay.
"I am taking her to home. Is it convenient for her to travel while sleeping?" he asked Anay.
Anay got dazed for sometime as he was not expecting to part with her this soon. He wanted to be with her and relieve himself by seeing her face.
"Ohk, you can take her but just make sure her sleep is not disturbed." he said reluctantly.
Yug could see the hesitation on his face so he said "Help me take her home as I alone will not be able to."
On hearing him, Anay's eyes lit up but he concealed his emotions not to get caught by his future brother-in-law and lifted Anvika in his arms with great care.
Both of them went to the parking area, Anay sat on the backseat with Anvika's head on his lap. Yug started the car and they left to her home.
Anay messaged Jia to tell her that he is on the way to drop Anvika and not to worry.

On the way, Yug inquired all about the incident in detail and got to know more about Mahira to avenge his sister.
Anay also told him what the doctor said to him and asked if she already has any psychiatrist or he should help finding someone as he already knew some because of Daksh.
Yug's face showed horrified expression as soon as he heard him. He thought that finally his sister is free from those chains of mental trauma but again life dragged her into the dark hole back to square one.
He averted the car to sideroad and stepped on the brakes, he rested his head on the headrest of the seat and took some deep breaths to control his emotions.
Anay watched silently as he knew the feeling of someone you love suffering in front of you and you cannot do anything to help them.

Yug after sometime replied to him "You don't need to find anyone, she already has one."
He did not hide it as he knew that as Anvika's fiance it is inevitable to cover up the truth. One day they or she would have to tell him everything so why not start with little as to not give him big shock later.

Saying this Yug again started for his home and after 20 minutes they reached. Yug opened the door and Anay carried Anvika inside.
Everyone was waiting for them in the main hall, when the saw them arriving they surrounded Anay and Anvika to see if she is fine or not.
"All of you please move aside, don't block the air and let Anay put Anvika in her room and then you all can see her as much as you want."said Yug.
Anay greeted her parents and climbed the stairs to go to her room. Yug who was following him opened the door to let him enter the room. He gently placed her on the bed and covered with comforter. After seeing her for a while he got up as he heard everyone coming to the room.
When her parents came and watched her swollen eyes and paled face they were overcame by the grief. They slowly walked towards her and stood next to her bed. Her mother sat beside her and brushed her fingers over her daughter's forehead very softly as if she was made of glass and would break if she applied a little bit of force. Her mother bit her lips and put her fist there to control her sobs. Ajay embraced her from behind to support her and he was also broke seeing Anvika's plight. Anay's parents watched from a little distance and looked at him with accusation and also gratitude as the main problem arose because of him but he will be also the one to solve it and of course because this trial they got a little good thing at the end which was Anvika. They were both sad as well as happy. After spending some time with her everyone decided to move downstairs to discuss further steps to be taken. Siya decided to accompany her daughter in case she wakes up and not finding anyone around her she would not get scared. 

Everyone sat in the living room with somber faces after getting detailed story. Anay although at fault did not hide anything and told them everything. He also asked about their decision about his and Anvika's marriage.
"We decided it after weighing pros and cons and although we don't know your thoughts on this but we hope you will not disappoint us. I am trusting you with my piece of heart, my daughter who I and we three love very much. She has suffered a lot in her life,you can see this by yourself only, her fate is handful of melancholy. So, I request you as well as warn you to keep my daughter happy and away from sorrow." said Ajay.

Everyone sitting there also agreed with Ajay and looked at Anay to tell him that he could not hurt her or they will not spare him. Upon seeing this he did not know whether to laugh or cry. He was happy that if by any chance or mistakenly he hurts her she will get justice.

Late around 9 pm Anay and his parents left to their home after seeing Anvika once more.

A teenage girl was going towards her class in the school corridor timidly surrounded by a bunch of kids who were making fun of her and teasing again and again by pulling her pony or by tugging her bag. Suddenly she fell when someone stretched her leg in her way, all of them laughed mocking at her and spilled a can of juice over her. Tears of helpless occurred in her eyes. It's not that she did not resist, she did fight with all of them at the beginning but she was outnumbered by them. She lost when she got to know that the reason for this bullying is none other than her close ones.

Suddenly the scene changed and now she found herself in the playground among students playing handball. Everyone was ignoring her and she was just standing in the middle row watching everyone play. Out of the blue the ball came and hit hard on her arm. She cried instantly holding it and again before she could recover she was again hit on her back. She knelt down in pain and heard snickering of students surrounding her.

Again scene changed and she was laying on the cold floor of a dark store room. Her breathing was lowered, she was shivering and crying. She was mumbling asking to help and save her but no one came.
This was overlapped by the recent incidents where she was bullied in college and was going to jump from height....

"Please help me"....

"Help"....

"Save me"....

"Papa"....

"Mumma"....

"Anvi, my dear"

"Mumma, save me"

"Anvi wake up"

"Anvi please wake up", Siya cried while shaking her shoulders.

Anvika gasped as she opened her eyes breathing harshly covered in sweat. She was hugged by her mother who was saying comforting words in her ears to calm her down. Slowly she lost her strength and leaned on her mother's shoulder weeping silently and again got lost in slumber.
When her mother saw her sleep she lowered her head on the pillow and kissed her forehead. She went to the bathroom and brought a basin full of water and a cotton cloth. She wiped Anvika's face and other body parts. She sighed sadly thinking about the turning events about her daughter's life.
Turning around she saw the time which was 2:20 am in the night, she got up, went to put the basin back in the bathroom and came to sleep beside her daughter.

She hoped and wished that her daughter no longer would face any struggles and only happiness. She hoped that Anay would make Anvika happy and content with life.

How was the chapter?
Do tell your views on it.
Also who got scared on reading her past.

Read vote comment and share this book with your friends.

Also add this to your library.

Thank you
Yours Truly
AG