2.7

New Moon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There I was sitting top of Paul's car while he had his top off. He was fixing his front door since he managed to break it.

While he was fixing I couldn't help but bite my lip. He was so hot. I knew I couldn't actually be with him but we still made out.

Paul made me feel happy again, not as happy as Jasper did but he was getting close. I almost felt me again, almost.

Then Paul noticed me staring at him and smirked. "You like what you see" he asked. "I've seen better" I told him making him laugh.

"Of course you have" he said with a chuckle. "Have you seen Emmett's arms" I said making him growl. He hated Emmett.

"Emmett doesn't have a thing on me. I'm the hottest guy there ever was. No one and I repeat no one can be hotter than me" he said.

"Well Emmett was pretty hot" I said. He growled as he came over to me. I bite my lip as he filled the gap between us.

He pressed his lips against mine in a hot kiss. He pushed me hard against the car, not hard enough to hurt me but hard enough.

When he tries to deepen the kiss I stop him. He grabbed my hips making me gasp. He uses that to his advantage and puts his tongue in my mouth.

He moved from my lips and started kissing my neck. A moan escaped my mouth as he hit my sweet spot.

"So is Emmett still the hottest guy" he whispered in my ear making me bite my lip to stop me from moaning.

"I didn't hear that" he asked as he bit my ear making me moan. "That's what I thought" he said as he went back to fixing his door.

"Angel" a familiar voice said. I turned around to see Jared. "Hey" I said. "What are you doing here" he asked. "Watching Paul" I said.

He smirked. "So have you finally let him have sex with you again" he asked. "W-what" I asked confused and he was still smirking.

"Jared" Paul said shocked. "Hey I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out but looks like you're gonna have some fun" Jared replied.

Paul growled. "Relax I won't hurt her. She's a precious Jewel. Though you're going to get a hit from Sam" Jared told him making him groan.

"Wait why does Sam care" I asked curious. "You know of the 'La Push Gang' right" Paul asked and I nod my head.

"Well we're not suppose to talk to people outside the group" Paul said. "Dude" Jared said. "I didn't tell her" Paul said

"I want to speak to him" I said. "That's not a good idea" Paul said. "Let me rephrase that I AM going to speak to him" I said.

I started to walk off only for Jared to grab me. I sighed knowing what I had to do to make them let me go. I sang.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear, how much I love you

So please don't take my sunshine away"

When I finished they were both on the floor fast asleep. "I'm sorry" I said as I run in the forest looking for a way to Sam's.

I was in the middle of the forest when I realised I had no idea where Sam actually lived. "I'm so stupid" I said to myself.

Just then I saw Melissa and Leonardo. "Now that's not very nice" Leonardo said. "Do you know where Sam Uley lives" I asked.

I noticed their faces go tense. "I'm guessing that's a yes. Which way is it I need to have a word with him" I said.

Melissa grabbed me and next thing I knew I was outside a house. I went to thank her but she just disappeared.

I go towards the house only to see Sam standing there. He looked at me confused yet slightly annoyed at the same time.

"You must be the infamous Sam Uley" I said. "You must be the famous Angelina Swan" he said back. "I am" I replied.

"What do I owe the pleasure" he asked. "I know the truth" I told him. "What truth" he asked acting clueless making me roll my eyes.

"My uncle is Chief of Police I'm pretty sure he'd like to know what's going on with you and your pack" I said.

He went wide eyed before grabbing me and pulling me in the house. He pulled me hard and I knew I bruise.

"Who told you" he asked. "I hate when people underestimate my intelligence" I said to myself with a sigh.

"I figured it out myself. I learned about the cold ones last year I realised since that's true the wolf bit must be too" I said.

"So no one told you" he asked. "Nope" I replied. "Hi Sam are they- who's this" a woman said as she noticed me.

I smiled at her. She had some scars down her face but she was still beautiful. "Hi I'm Angel Swan" I said smiling. "It's lovely to meet you I'm Emily Young" she said.

Emily looked at Sam. "This is the famous Angelina Swan" she said. "The boys spoke about her to you too" he asked. "Of course, they both like her" Emily said.

"Now you know our secret what are you going to do" Sam asked. "I'm going to keep it what it is, a secret, on one condition" I said pausing for effect.

"What is that condition" Sam asked. "You are not allowed to stop the guys from speaking to me, especially not Paul" I said.

He looked confused yet annoyed. "And why not" he asked. "Because if it wasn't for Paul I'd be dead" I said honestly.

Yes I did think about killing myself a few times but then Paul came back in my life and it made me feel again.

"Deal" he said as he put his hand out. I shook it though little did I know my life was about to dramatic and intense.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~