1.8

Twilight

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One week, that's how long it had been since I started Forks High. One week since Edward left town. I actually missed the boy. He was a nice person, that and I was annoyed that Bella was obsessed with him.

I walked into school, Bella by my side. The first thing I noticed was Edward. I elbowed Bella. "Hey, he's here." She looked at me confused, though I just rolled my eyes.

Our first lesson was gym. I was wearing shorts, causing a few guys to whistle at me. I rolled my eyes. Boys are such pigs.

I grinned as I noticed Rosalie in the stands. We had gotten extremely close. She gave me her number and we would always text.

She invited me to sit at her table but I declined. When I told her why she laughed. She thought me and Jasper were perfect together but we were both, 'too stubborn'.

The lesson went on and we were playing roller hockey. Bella couldn't even stand up on her skates, while I was doing tricks, as well as scoring goals.

"Wahoo! That's my girl!" Tyler cheered. He put his arm around my shoulder, without my permission. I pushed him off, causing him to go sliding across the floor.

"Swan!" the teacher yelled. "What?" I snapped back. "He constantly harasses me and I finally snapped." "He's been harassing you?" the teacher questioned. "Yes. He doesn't leave me alone. He can't take a hint." The teacher nodded their head. "You're dismissed."

I walked out of the room and went to the changing room. I started taking my clothes off when my top got stuck on my head.

"Angel," Rosalie's voice was laced with concern. I wasn't even sure why she was in here. "What is that slash on your stomach?"

My eyes went wide as I quickly covered my stomach. "It's nothing." "Is that why you and your cousin left?" she whispered.

I felt tears start running down my face. So much for me not being weak. "Oh, Angel." She pulled me into a hug as the tears continued to fall. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you."

We stayed in the changing room for a few minutes, before I felt calm. "I should change, before anyone else comes in," I said, wiping away stray tears.

Rosalie waited for me to get changed before we made our way to our next class. "Please sit with me and my family at lunch," she begged. "Okay."

A big smile was on the girl's face. At least I was making somebody happy.

Lunch came around quicker than I hoped. I was sitting next to Rosalie during the last class, so we entered the cafeteria together.

"I'll buy your lunch." I was about to protest, though she glared at me. It wasn't a mean glare, more like a mother glaring at their child. I ordered my food and she carried my tray to her table.

"Everyone, this is the famous, Angel Swan" she said, causing everyone, apart from Jasper to smile.

Edward nodded his head, smiling slightly at me. "It's good to see you, Angel." "You too, Edward." I couldn't help but smile back at the boy.

I was sitting between Rosalie and Edward, the two I was closest to. Emmett was obviously sitting next to Rosalie.

"How is your cousin?" Edward asked, causing me to shrug. "She's okay, I suppose." I wasn't going to give him too much of an answer. If he wanted to know more, he'd have to ask himself.

"Does she talk about me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you go find out yourself?" Emmett and Oliver chuckled, while Edward glared at them.

"How has your day been?" Alice asked me. I shrug my shoulders, before lying. "It's been okay." "Are you sure?" Oliver questioned, gaining a glare from Rosalie. She really was like a Mamma bear protecting their cub.

"What's your next class?" Rosalie asked. I groaned as I realised it was Biology, which meant I had to sit next to Jasper. Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse. I heard Edward chuckle, he knew what class I had next.

"She has Biology, it's her favourite class," he said sarcastically making me throw a grape at him. He smirked at me before throwing it back. "Why don't you like Biology?" Oliver asked. "She doesn't like the people in the class," Edward told his brother.

"Who do you sit next to?" Alice asked me. "Me." I actually forgot Jasper was there, he had been so quiet. There's a first time for everything.

I started eating when I realised I was the only one with food. "Do you guys eat?" "We have a very special diet," Rosalie told me. I nodded my head, understanding what she meant. Some people were gluten-free, vegan and/or had other dietary needs. I wasn't one to judge.

When I finished, Rosalie took my tray for me. I didn't leave much, I was hungry. I stood up, only to be pushed into somebody. Luckily they managed to catch me before I fell.

I looked up to see who had caught me, only to see the golden eyes that belonged to Jasper Hale. "Thank you," I mumbled as I moved away from the boy.

My eyes darted to Emmett, who had snickered. He had done that on purpose. Mark my words, these people are going to be the death of me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

05 - 07 - 2020