3.4

Eclipse

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My training with the wolves were coming along extremely well. I was able to produce a shield around two people at once, I could move people easily. Sam was convinced I had another power that I wasn't aware of.

I was currently at school sitting at school with Mike, Jessica, Eric, Angela, Bella and Edward. I was closest to Edward and Bella.

"My fellow students. We are the future, anything is possible if we just believe, blah, blah, blah" Mike said as he threw a piece of paper at Jessica.

"Yeah this will be my speech. If I want people to throw their diplomas at my head" she said. "You gotta embrace the clichés, Jess" Mike said. "They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians" Eric said.

"This is why you're not valedictorian" Angela said. "I chose to exit the political arena to spend more time with my family" Eric said.

"Well Jess doesn't need clichés, she's gonna rock that speech with her own knowledge" I said. "Rock? It will change lives" Jessica said.

Alice, Oliver and Jasper come over. "Hey babe" Jasper said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to me.

"I've decided to throw a party" Alice said. "After all how many times will we graduate high school" Jasper said smirking.

"A party? At your house" Angela said. "Whoa, I've never seen your house" Jessica said. "No one has ever seen their house" Eric said. "Besides the Swan cousins" Mike said.

"Another party, Alice" Edward asked. "It'll be fun" Alice said. "That's what you said last time" Bella reminded her while I rolled my eyes.

"Well cool. What time?" Mike asked. I noticed Alice was having a vision. "Dress code? Should we bring anything?" Mike asked.

"Wake up Alice" Edward said. "The poor girl hasn't been sleeping much. She's so nervous about moving on" I lied perfectly.

"I suppose we all are really" Angela said. "Not me I'm going to rule the world" Mike said. "As if" Jessica said smiling.

The rest of the day went by quietly. Alice, Oliver and Jasper went off hunting so Bella and I were getting lift from Edward.

We went to the police station and see a middle aged couple whose faces held grief and worry, the poor people.

"So what was that at school? What did Alice see?" Bella asked. "Nothing important, something about Oliver. It was innocuous" Edward said.

"It didn't seem that way" Bella said. "I was worried that everyone would notice how strange Alice is" Edward said. "I think that ship sailed a long time again" Bella said.

Charlie noticed us and help us to stay our distance with hand movements. The poor couple were still there.

"He'll get over it some day, don't worry" Bella said. "That's obviously not what's bothering him" I told her.

"Those people, their son has gone missing" he told us. "Do you know something about this" she asked.

"Seattle, unexplained disappearances, killings, we've been tracking it for a while" he replied. "Really do you think.." Bella paused.

"Our kind generally stick to victims who won't be missed, or they move on quickly. But whoever's in Seattle-" Edward was cut off. "They aren't sticking to it" I said and he nodded his head.

"You said if vampires kill too conspicuously the Volturi step in" Bella said catching my attention. "If they Seattle they could come here" I said.

"They could see I'm still human" Bella said. "They could see I'm a Siren, they're destroy us all" I said. "We won't let it get that far. We'll protect you both, whatever it takes" he said.

Charlie motions for us to leave and we do. The couple exit the building. "I'll call if I hear anything at all" Charlie said as he exits. "Thank you" the woman said before her and her partner leave.

Charlie looks at us. "It's just us three for dinner right?" he said. "I was just dropping the girls off sir. I'll see you tomorrow" Edward said.

He started to walk away then stopped. "Oh Bella, my parents wanted me to remind you about that airline ticket they gave you for your last birthday" Edward said.

"What airline ticket" Charlie asked. "A ticket to Florida to visit Mum and return" Bella said. "That was generous" Charlie said.

"It expires soon. They thought you might want to use it this weekend" Edward said. "I can't just drop everything and go" she said.

"It could be your last chance to visit her before you graduate" Edward said. Bella looked like she was thinking.

"You know it wouldn't hurt you to get away for a couple of days. Get some time away" Charlie said.

"I would like to go see mum. Maybe I will go" she said before pausing. "I'll go if you use the companion ticket" she said.

"There's two tickets? Well obviously Angel should go" Charlie said. "I couldn't agree more" Edward said making me glare at him.

"That's settled, Angel will go" Charlie said. "I don't think my.. mood is very stable right now" I said glaring at Edward. "You'll be fine" Charlie said.

I was angry at Edward for making me go to Florida when I'm still a danger. At least I thought I was a danger.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~(End OF Part 4)~