1.4

Twilight

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The torturous Hell was finally over, in other words, I was finally free from Jessica. I was walking to my next class when I bumped into somebody. "I'm so sorry, this is the third time I've bumped into somebody today."

A smile was on my face as I noticed who I bumped into. It was Edward. "And it's been you twice." "Yes, forgive me, for my lack of attention" he apologised. I shook my head. "No, it's my fault, not yours."

"What is your next class?" he asked. "Hmm." I looked at my schedule, before groaning. "Biology." "How strange? So do I. Would you like to accompany me?" He asked. "Sure, otherwise I may get lost. Or bump into somebody else," I joked, causing the boy to chuckle.

We started walking towards the classroom. "How has your first day been so far?" he asked. "It's been okay," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "Some people are rather irritating." "I'm sure it will become more interesting once you meet new people," he said, confusing me.

I didn't have a chance to question him as we entered the room. I waited at the front for the teacher, and Bella, who shared the class with me.

A frown appeared on my face as I realised Edward wasn't sitting with his adopted brother, but behind him. Why weren't they sitting together?

The teacher walked into the room, Bella following him. "Right, Miss Swan?" The teacher looked at us. "Angelina, you can sit next to Jasper. Isabella, you will be next to Edward."

We went to our seats. I noticed Jasper moved away from me. He probably didn't like people sitting close to him, it was no big deal.

All through the class, I felt Jasper stare at me. I bite my lip to stop me from snapping, but his behaviour was becoming too irritating.

I couldn't contain myself, I snapped. "Okay, I get you don't like me for some strange, unnecessary reason, but quit staring, or." I grabbed my pencil as I continued to speak in a harsh whisper. "I will shove this pencil so far up you, you'll be screaming for weeks."

He looked at me shocked before a small, amused smirk appeared on his face. Cocky idiot.

The bell went at last, so I grabbed my stuff and left, not caring about Bella, just wanting to go.

"Stupid boys, I swear, they should never have been created. They're not good for anything, other than helping produce kids," I mumbled to myself. "If only females could create life together, it would be so much easier."

"Talking to yourself?" a voice asked. I turned around, only to see another Cullen, Emmett, I believe his name is. "Of course, I am the best conversationalist here." He let out a loud laugh, causing me to grin.

"I like your attitude," he said, causing me to gasp dramatically. "Oh gosh, really? It is my lifetime goal to impress boys!"

He burst out laughing, as he put his arm around me. I raised an eyebrow at him. "They're right, you are a cool one," he said, he started walking with his arm still around my shoulder. "I'm sorry, but why are you touching me?" I questioned. He smirked. "I'm your new guardian angel."

We arrived at History, my favourite class. I loved to learn about the past, it fascinated me.

"I shall see you later, Angel," Emmett said, with a bow. I bowed as a response. He laughed as I walked into the classroom.

The teacher told me I could sit down where ever I wanted, so I did. Only for Edward to take the seat next to me. "How was your last class?" he asked. "Fine." I didn't want to tell him that I thought his brother was a jerk. I wanted to hit the boy for how he stared at me.

"Anything interesting happen with Jasper?" he asked, almost in a teasing tone. He knew. He knew what had happened. Did he know I threatened his brother? "Your brother is a jerk, so I kind of threatened him," I mumbled, causing him to laugh.

Wasn't he annoyed that somebody threatened his brother?

The rest of the class entered, just my luck, Jasper was in this classroom. He was everywhere I went, it was irritating. I heard Edward chuckle slightly, he was probably checking his phone.

"Okay class, today we are going to learn about World War 1. Now can anyone tell me what they know about it?" the teacher asked.

My hand went straight up in the air. "Miss Swan, stand up and enlighten us with your knowledge."

I stood up and began to speak of the war. I spoke of how the war started, how the tanks had gender, the males having cannons, females having machine guns.

I was unsure how long I had been speaking, though it was long enough for the whole class to be staring at me as if I had three heads. "Okay, Miss Swan, we've heard enough," the teacher said, and I sat down.

The teacher continued speaking, though I already knew everything he was saying. I was a huge nerd when it came to History.

"How do you know so much?" Edward whispered to me. "It's always fascinated me. The past is something that cannot be changed, can't be altered, unlike the future," I replied.

The past couldn't be changed, but the future wasn't written in stone, it could always be altered. One little thing could change the future in a drastic way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

20 - 06 - 20