3.18

Eclipse

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Edward and I was on the mountain waiting for Jacob to carry Bella to us. "She's going to be okay" I told him. "We can only hope" he said.

"Jacob loves Bella he wouldn't let anything happen to her" I said. "I know he loves her that's why I hate him" he said.

Then we see them. Jacob carrying Bella bridal style. "Thank you, you can put her down now" Edward said making Jacob glare at him but he did.

"Thank you" I said to him making him nod his head. "You should get home before the storm hits" Bella told him. "I'm staying" he said. "What" Edward said annoyed.

"You'll need my connection to the pack, to keep tabs on what's going on" Jacob said. Edward paused then nodded his head.

"You're not going to fight" Bella asked hopefully. I rolled my eyes. Of course he was going to fight he's a great fighter.

"Seth will spell me in the a.m. He's not happy about missing the action but it will help out of trouble" Jacob said.

"Good I'm glad he's not fighting" I said. "You don't care about me" Jacob asked fake hurt as he put his hand on his heart.

"We both know that you're an amazing fighter. You're needed more than Seth. Besides up here I can protect Seth" I said.

Jacob rolled his eyes. He knew I was protective of Seth. I did train with him some times and every time I was scared that I'd hurt him.

Edward took Bella to her and Edward's tent. "I hate him" Jacob told me. "The feelings mutual" I told him that he knew.

I had to share a tent with Jacob, not that I cared. Me and Jacob were closer than before but not too close of course.

Night came around and me and Jacob heard Bella shivering. "Come on" he told me as he left. I followed him.

We go to Bella and Edward's tent. "We can't sleep with all the teeth chattering going on" Jacob said as he came in the tent looking at Bella.

"Forget it" Edward told him. "She might need her toes some day. And let's face it, I am hotter than you" Jacob said.

Jacob goes to get next to Bella but Edward stops him with his hand. "Take. Your hand. Of me" Jacob said. "Keep your hands off her" Edward said.

"D-don't f-fight" Bella said. Edward moves his hand from Jacob. "She gets sick it's on you" Jacob told Edward.

Edward looked at me and I nod my head. Edward looked at Jacob and nods his head giving him permission to warm up his girlfriend.

Jacob got in the sleeping back next to Bella. "You'd warm up faster if you took your clothes off" Jacob told her.

"Jacob" I said. "Hey it's survival, One O One" he said making me roll my eyes while Bella got comfortable next to hear personal heater.

Soon Bella fell asleep. "You should get some sleep too" Edward told me. "I'll be fine" I said as I fight a yawn.

"You need to sleep Angel" Jacob told me softly. I nod my head as I start to leave. "You might as well stay here to" Edward said.

I lay on the floor and Jacob put his arm around me warming me up. It didn't take long for me t fall asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~(End Of Part 18)~