2.13

New Moon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Things were weird. Bella was acting strange, more strange than usual. She knew about the wolves but they weren't keen on her besides Jacob.

I watched her constantly, scared she was going to do something stupid. I didn't want to lose my cousin.

Currently she was standing on the cliff. She was talking to herself but I couldn't hear what she was saying.

Then she jumped in. "BELLA" I screamed as I jumped in the water after her. I see her head above the water.

"What are you doing" she asked when she saw me. "I-" I was cut off by us getting hit by a giant wave sending us under.

I use my powers to put a shield around Bella. I tried to do one around me but I was growing weaker by the second.

Darkness filled my eyes and I was slowly going unconscious. The last thing on my mind was a prayer asking Bella to be okay.

Bella P.O.V

I was on the sanding coughing. I looked and saw the eyes of Jacob. "Jake" I said shivering slightly as he stared at me.

"You're okay, I won't hurt you. You're safe now" he said. "I'm okay" I repeated. I looked around for Angel but couldn't find her.

"Angel" I told him my eyes went wide. His eyes went wide too and he went back in the water looking for my cousin.

After a few minutes he came back with Angel in his arms. He put her down in the sand gently next to me.

He started pressing down on her chest but she wasn't moving. Tears escaped my eyes as I watched her still.

How could I be so stupid? All she's done is look after me. She used her weak powers to protect me from so much.

"Come on Angel" Jacob said. He started giving her mouth to mouth. He pulled away and she took a deep breath.

Her eyes go open and she looked at us before she blacked out again. "She's alive. Let's get you both home" Jacob said.

We make our way to my truck. Jacob carried Angel in the truck. He laid her down so she was on his lap to keep her warm.

The small talk was nice but I was still terribly worried about my cousin. I learned that Wolves are naturally hot, temperature wise.

We arrived back at my house. "There's a bloodsucker out there" Jacob said. "How do you know" I asked.

"I can smell it. I'm getting you out of here" he said. I looked to see Carlisle car. "It's not Victoria that's Carlisle car" I said as I ran out of the car.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~