1.2

Twilight

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was our first day at our new school, Forks High. I was sitting next to Bella, earphones in as I listened to music. Fall Out Boy was my life.

When I arrived at school I pulled out my earphones. I wasn't going to be rude with Bella by my side. She was nervous, though she always was. "It's gonna be okay" I told the girl.

We got out of the truck, only for a boy to chuckle at us. "Nice ride." "It's better than your face" I snapped at the boy, before linking arms with Bella.

"I never understand how you deal with people like him" Bella mumbled. "It's because I'm awesome, that's why" I replied with a wink.

We made our way to the office, where we got our schedules. We had a few classes together, though not all of them, which kinda sucked. I would be alone in some of my classes.

While we walked down the corridor I noticed people staring. Of course, they were going to stare, we were fresh meat, new students. I put my arm around an uncomfortable Bella.

A boy with a creepy smile stopped us. "You're Isabella and Angelina Swan, the new girls." "It's actually Bella and Angel" I corrected him. "Hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on, that's me." He winked at us, causing me to snort, as if.

"I'm more of a suffer in silence type" Bella told him. He nodded his head, before turning to me. "What about you?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't have any emotions."

"Good headline for your feature. I'm on the paper and you girls are news, front-page news" he said smiling at us.

"No we're not.. please don't" Bella begged. "He's not going to do that." I glared at him. "Are you?"

He put his hands up defensively. "Chillax, no feature." Bella smiled while mumbling a "Thank you." I looked between the two before grinning. "As wonderfully awkward as this encounter has been, I'm gonna go find my locker." I waved at the two before leaving.

I found my locker, it was rather easy to find. After I changed my passcode, writing both the locker number and the pin on my phone, I turned around, only to bump into a rock hard chest. Seriously, it felt like walking into a giant boulder. I almost fell to the floor, luckily the person grabbed me with their cold hand.

"I'm terribly sorry." My eyes looked at the person, only to see a boy with brown hair and gold coloured eyes. He was extremely attractive.

"No, it was my fault. I can be clumsy at times" I told him, as he let go of me. "Thank you, for catching me." A small half-smile graced his face. "It was no problem."

"Do you know where the Gym is?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "I do. Would you like me to take you there?" "Really? That would be extremely helpful."

We walked together, side by side.

"I never caught your name," I said. "My name is Edward Cullen. You're Angel, if I am correct" he replied. A smile appeared on my face as I nodded my head. I was relieved he didn't call me by the name I hated, also known as my birth name. "Yes, I am. Thank you for not calling me Angelina, I hate it." "It is a beautiful name, though many people prefer a shortened version of their name. An example would be Jennifer to Jenny or Genevieve to Gwen" Edward said.

He stopped walking as we reached the gym. "This is where I leave you. I wish you luck" he said, causing me to smile. "Thank you, Edward." 

I entered the room, straight a way my eyes noticed an awkward Bella, standing by the wall. I waved at her and she smiled as a response. I swear, I love how shy she is, it's cute.

We were playing Volleyball, the class was split into two teams. I was luckily on Bella's team, I could help her.

The ball stayed in the air, each team member hitting the ball, apart from Bella. Of course, luck wouldn't last forever. She hit the ball, only for it to hit a person in front of her.

"Oh, my Gosh." The person turned around and her eyes widened. "Are you alright? I warned them not to let me play" Bella mumbled.

I bite my lip and as I watch the smile appear on his face. "No worries. You're Isabella, right?" He looked towards me. "And you're Angelina. I'm Mike Newton."

"It's Angel and Bella" I corrected him. He didn't seem to care about me, he was staring at Bella. "It's lovely to meet you both." I wanted to roll my eyes, he meant it was lovely to meet Bella.

"Hi, I'm Jessica" a random girl said, as she appeared next to us. She looked at us up and down. She was rude, though she tried to hide it by smiling. Fake bitch.

"You're from Arizona, right?" She questioned. I raised an eyebrow at her. "So?" "I thought people from Arizona were supposed to be, super tanned?"

I felt angry at her. The comment was rude, insensitive. Should I ask her if she's a fake bitch? Or if she's practising for a role in Mean Girls?

"Yeah, that's why they kicked me out" Bella joked, causing me to smile. Mike laughed while Jessica forced out a laugh.

A small smile appeared on my face as I noticed the way Jessica was staring at Mike. The poor boy was oblivious that she liked him. She was a bitch to me, perhaps it's time I return the favour.

"So, Mikey are you single?" I asked batting my eyelashes. Jessica glared at me, while Bella smiled slightly. She knew what I was doing.

"Well- I mm." He was speechless at what I was doing. I winked at him before walking away, leaving him blushing. Karma is a bitch, Jessica, Karma is a bitch.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

05 - 06 - 2020