3.8

Eclipse

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Wolves, well one wolf in particular Jacob was coming around the house to see if he recognised the scent.

Me, Bella and Edward were outside the house waiting for him. It wasn't long before he came towards us.

"Thank you Jacob for coming over" I said. "You're welcome Angel, thank you for asking me" he said before glaring at Edward.

"I'll show you around" I said as I took me inside the house. He started smelling scrunching up his nose smelling the scent.

"Well it's definitely a vampire and it stinks" he told me. "Okay" I said. "It's different to your leeches" he said.

We go out to Bella and Edward. "Whoever it was left their stink behind. It'll be hard to miss when we cross it again" Jacob said.

He looked at Edward. "We'll handle it from here" he said. "We don't need you to handle anything or anyone" Edward snapped.

"I couldn't care less what you need. I'm trying to protect the girls, you and your brothers girlfriends" Jacob said.

"Great so we'll work together" I said. "We all have the same goal to catch the bad vampires" Bella said reminding them.

"Like there's a distinction" Jacob said. "Jacob I feel that some day you and I going to have words" Edward said.

"Just stop it. I'm tired of all this. I'm sick of being in the middle. I've decided that from now on I'm Switzerland, okay" Bella said.

"But-" Jacob started. "Stop it. We don't expect you guys to play football together but we have more problems" I said.

"This is just one temporary solution. Are you willing to at least try" Bella asked. Edward nodded his head then Jacob did

"Alright, so you need to coordinate, you know, schedules and things like that" Bella said trying to stay strong.

I looked at Jacob. "Would the pack prefer days or nights" I asked. "We'll take nights" Jacob said to me.

Then I looked at Edward. "Will days work for the family" I asked and he nodded his head. "See that wasn't hard was it" I said.

"Speak for yourself" Jacob said. I rolled my eyes. "Come on Jake you love us the pack does too" I said.

"The pack only like you, they're not overly fond of Bella. They only put up with Bella for your sake" Edward told me.

Jacob walked away. "God I hate him" Edward mumbled so quietly that Bella couldn't hear though I could. "It will be for the best" I said.

Night came around and I saw two wolves in the distance, one being Jacob the other being Quil, if I'm correct.

Jacob looked sad. I wanted to comfort him but I couldn't I needed to stay in the house until it was safe.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~