2.9

New Moon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Two weeks went by and I was hanging out a lot with the La Push Gang, it was really nice but things changed.

I was sitting down when Sam and Paul ran out of the house and changed into wolf form while Jared ran out in human form.

"There must be a new wolf" Emily said. I nodded my head as I sat down on the sofa. I was exhausted Bella kept screaming in her sleep.

I was on the sofa trying not to fall asleep. I closed my eyes but I knew I wasn't actually asleep at least not yet.

"So how many of us are there" Embry voice said. My eyes open and I stood up. I noticed Embry and he looked at me shocked.

"You-you knew" he said shocked. "Yay Embry" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a big hug.

"I swear I'm glad you're not my imprint" Paul said. I let go of Embry and slapped Paul playfully making him grin.

"So you know all about this and hang out with the others but I'm not allowed to" Embry asked quite annoyed.

"I know because I figured it out, because I'm a genius" I said batting my eyes. His cheeks went red making Jared and Sam chuckle.

Paul coughed. "S-sorry I know she's your girl" Embry said. "No she's not 'my girl' she's my friend who I kiss" Paul said.

"So she's single" Embry asked. "I am here you know" I said. "S-sorry" Embry said making me smile at him.

"I like him, he's not a hot head like the rest of yous" I said. "Paul's the biggest hothead" Jared said. "I agree" I replied.

--Time Skip--

The guys managed to convince me watch them go Cliff Diving. I know It's crazy, insane but they love it.

I was sitting down on the top of the cliff and watched as Embry got pushed in by Paul. I couldn't help but laugh.

Since Embry joined we've got really close, but things with me and Paul have got more passionate which was odd.

They were all soon in the water. I was just enjoying the rain. I knew that as soon as they were finished Paul would warm me up.

It didn't take them long to come back up. Paul was looking at me smirking. I raised my eyebrows making him smirk more.

"Hey me and Angel are going back to mine" Paul said. "Alright stay safe" Sam said. "He means use protection" Jared whispered loudly.

"Bye guys" I said to all of them as me and Paul make our way back to his house. I knew his father wouldn't be in.

When we get through the front door Paul picked me up bridal style. "Seriously I can walk you know" I told him.

As soon as we reached his room he throws me on the bed. He got on top of me and started kissing me roughly.

He moved from my lips and went to my neck. "Okay what's going on" I asked. "Nothing I need this" he said against my neck.

"Does this have to do with Embry" I asked. He bites my ear making me moan. "Yes" he said as he went back to kissing my neck.

"Why" I asked. "He wants you and I don't want to share" he said as he kept kissing my neck biting gently every so many kisses.

"You'll all find imprints soon and- shit" I moaned out as he bites my sweet spot. "Okay Paul we-" he cut me off by kissing me.

Things after that got pretty heated. No we didn't have sex but we did fool around, a lot. I'll leave it to your imagination.

We were laying on the bed. "I really wished you were my imprint" he said. "But I'm not and we need to accept that" I told him.

"And you're still in love with what's his name" he said. "What" I asked confused. "I know you still love him" he said.

A sigh escaped my lips. "I know this eases the pain, that's why I do it. I hate seeing you in pain" he told me.

I knew he was trying to be nice, but reminding me off him. I was sad, after such a good time I became miserable.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~