3.2

Eclipse

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Jasper P.O.V

"What do you mean she's changing" I asked. "She is part Siren and today is her eighteenth birthday" he said.

"Carry on" I said. "She's going to take form of a full Siren for a while, I think it's three or four months and then she will have a decision to make, Siren or Human" he said.

"When will she wake up" I asked. "It may take a few hours, it could take minutes each Siren is different" he said.

Just then her hair started changing colour, it was turning an copper colour. "Will she be okay" Rosalie asked.

"She'll be fine. It will take a her a few days or maybe a week to adjust but after that she'll be fine" Carlisle said.

"J-Jasper" her voice whispered. I looked down to see her hair copper and her eyes were a gorgeous purple colour.

Angel's P.O.V

I felt weird, really weird. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Jasper. "J-Jasper" I said barely a whisper.

He looked at me. "Angel" he said softly. "W-what's happened to me" I asked. "You've changed" he said looking at Carlisle.

"Carlisle what's happened to me" I asked. I looked around the room and I could see every detail perfectly.

"You're changing. Where you are part Siren and today is your eighteenth birthday you're going to take the form of a full Siren for three maybe four months" he said.

"Then what" I asked knowing he was leaving something out. "You'll have to make a decision to be either Siren or human" he said.

"Okay" I said as calm as I could. "I still can't feel her emotions" Jasper said. "They're probably all over the place" I said with a small smile.

I slowly sat up and notice the banners around the house. "I ruined my birthday, the party" I said frowning.

"We don't care about a stupid party we care about you" Jasper told me. "But you worked so hard" I said.

"Honestly Angel we just care about you being okay. We should cancel the party" Rosalie said and Jasper nodded his head.

"No" I said grabbed his arm as hard. I heard a cracking sound making my eyes go wide as well as Rosalie and Jasper's.

"Remember you are a Siren now, you have the strength, speed and agility of a vampire" Carlisle said making me smirk.

"Emmett wanna wrestle" I asked as I stood up a bit too fast. I almost fall but end up in Jasper's arms.

I smiled up at him while he looked at me worried. "You're not freaking out" he said. "Nope why should I" I asked Carlisle as I stand up properly.

"Of course not. We need to help you control your powers better, though you may be better going where they have more experience and knowledge or Sirens" Carlisle said.

"You're joking right? You actually want to send her to them? This is some kind of sick, twisted joke right" Rosalie asked annoyed.

"Send me where" I asked. "To the wolves" Carlisle said. I noticed Jasper go tense. "I don't mind" I said.

"The Wolves are dangerous and they stink" Rosalie said. "But if it will help than it's a good idea" I said.

"Jasper please talk some sense into her" Rosalie said. "If she wants to then she could. She'll learn stuff we can't teach her" Jasper said.

I looked up and smiled at him. "Thank you" I said as I kissed his cheek gently. I knew Rosalie was annoyed but I needed this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~(End Of Part 2. I've had this idea stuck in my head since I mentioned Siren's in Book 1. Don't hate me!)~