2.14

New Moon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Angel P.O.V

I woke up to see I was in Bella's truck. I slowly get out to see Alice and Bella going in a car confusing me.

"Alice" I said. She looked at me. "Come on you better come too" she said. I walked over to her and she ran in the house for a second before coming out.

"What about your dad" Jacob asked Bella. "I'm eighteen. I'm legally able to go and I left a note" Bella said.

"Please Bella. Just stay here, not for Charlie but for me" Jacob said. "Goodbye Jacob" Bella said as I got in the car.

Alice drove off somewhere. "So how are you doing" Alice asked me. "Haven't you seen me" I asked her confused.

"No I've barely saw you" she said honestly. "She's been with the wolves a lot" Bella told her making her sigh.

"Where are we going" I asked. "Italy" she replied. It fell silent. "Did you save Bella" she asked me curious.

"I've been protecting her the best I could but I've struggled, she's been on self destruction mode for a while" I told her making Bella sigh.

The rest of the journey was quiet. We arrived at the Italy and Alice stole a car which I thought was pretty badass.

We drive and soon stopped. "How much time do we have" Bella asked. "He's waiting until noon. He's going to make the Volturi change their minds" Alice said.

"Why are they all wearing red" I asked. "San Marcos day festival, the perfect setting, large crowds. The Volturi won't let him get far enough to reveal himself" Alice said.

"We only have five minutes" I said. "Where's the square" Bella asked. "Follow that path. He'll be under the clock tower" Alice said and Bella got out and ran.

After a few minutes Alice's face went blank. "We have a problem, come on" Alice said as she took me with her.

We go in through the doors to see Edward, Bella and two vampires. "Come on guys it's a festival. We wouldn't want to make a scene" Alice said smiling.

"Enough" a blonde girl said as she came over. "Aro sent me to see what was taking so long" she said.

We followed her. I was curious on who she was. "Just do as she says" Edward told both me and Bella.

After seeing a receptionist, who was human say something to us in Italian. I heard something about her being dessert.

We go in through some doors. "Sister we sent you out to get one and you bring back two and two halves" a boys voice said.

He looked at me and a smirk was on his face. "She's my brothers mate" Edward told him making him growl.

"What a surprise. Bella is alive after all, isn't that wonderful" the leader said as he put his hand out for Edward to take and he does.

"Her blood appeals to you so much. How can you stand to be so close to her" the man asked. "It's not without difficulty" Edward said. "I can see" the man replied.

Edward looked at me and Bella. "Aro can see every thought I've ever had in my life by one touch" Edward told us.

"You're quite the telepath yourself, though you cannot read Bella's thoughts and only some times Angel's" the man, Aro said.

"I would like to see if you are an expectation to my gift as well" Aro said as he reached for Bella's hand.

He took it and he looked confused. "Interesting" he said as he let go. "I wonder if she's immune to all our gifts, shall we Jane" Aro said.

"No" I said standing in front of my cousin. I didn't know what her gift was but I knew it wasn't good judging by the sly smile on her face.

I felt excruciating pain. I focused and put my shield up. I couldn't feel the pain. I focused on her too and she fell to the ground in pain, for a second.

My eyes went wide as did everyone else's. "How dare you" the boy who smirked at me said as he ran over to me.

He came close only to bang into an invisible shield sending him flying. "She's incredibly powerful" Aro said.

"So what do we do with you two now" Aro asked. "You already know what you're going to do" the other man with black hair said.

"They know too much, they're a liabilities" the blonde male said. "That's true. Felix" Aro said and a man came over to us.

I grab Bella and put a shield around us. Then the 'Felix' went for Edward instead and he nearly ripped his head off.

"STOP" Bella screamed. "How extraordinary. You would give up your life for someone like us, a soulless monster" Aro said.

"You don't know a thing about his soul" Bella said. "If only it was your intention to give her immortality" Aro said as he appeared in front of us.

"WAIT" Alice screamed. Everyone looked at her. "They will be one of us, I've seen it. I'll change them myself" Alice said.

Aro went over and took her hand. His eyes went as he looked at me and Bella. "You both will be very powerful immortals" he said.

Alice came over to us and Edward looked annoyed. "Make sure yous follow through, we don't offer second chances" Aro said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alec and Angel, interesting....