1.19

Twilight

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I noticed there was a hairdryer left on the side, almost as if it was put there for me. I wouldn't be surprised if it had been. I decided against makeup, going for a more natural look. It wasn't good to wear makeup all the time, it was damaging for the skin.

I made my way downstairs, only to hear an annoyed Rosalie. "Is she even Italian?" "Her name is Bella, so.." I couldn't help but smile at Emmett's comment. He really was like a peace keeper, he was more hyper ad loud against Rosalie's more hostile personality. 

"I'm sure she'll enjoy it no matter what," Carlisle said, causing me to grin. "And if she doesn't like it, I'll eat it." They turned to me, Rosalie smiling, "You know me, I'm almost always hungry."

The sound of the door opening caused Rosalie to huff. "Here comes the human," she mumbled, causing Emmett to smirk. "And here I thought Angel was the human."

Edward walked into the room, Bella standing beside him. They looked good together, like Emmett and Rosalie, a perfect pair.

"Bella, we're making Italian for you," Esme told my cousin. "Bella this is Esme, my mother of all intents and purposes," Edward said. "Hi." The single word from Bella made me smirk, she was so nervous.

"You and Angel have given us an excuse to use the kitchen," Carlisle told her. "I hope you're hungry," Esme added. Bella smiled sheepishly. "Oh, absolutely." The lie was clear, I didn't need to be Oliver to know that.

"She already ate."

The sentence made the glass bowl Rosalie was holding break, the vampire's strength shattering it in annoyance. "Perfect." I felt guilty knowing how hard the family worked. I would still eat.

"It's just because you guys don't eat I thought-" Bella was interrupted by Esme. "Of course. That was very generous of you."

The tension seemed to be slightly more relaxed until Edward whispered five words. "Just ignore Rosalie, I do." Yeah, let's keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us!" Rosalie snapped.

"I would never tell anyone, anything" Bella tried telling the vampire. "We know," Carlisle said. He did trust her, there were just complications.

"The problem is you two have gone public now." Emmett stopped speaking as Esme gave him the look, the look of annoyance a mother gives to her disobedient child. "Emmett."

"No, she should know," Rosalie said, glaring at Bella the whole time she spoke. "The entire family will be implicated if this all ends badly."

"Badly? As in I become the meal?" Bella questioned. The family chuckled. I know they were vegetarians in the vampire world, that didn't explain the joke.

"Hi Bella." Alice being the seer she was entered the room exactly the right moment to stop things from escalating. She went over and hugged Bella, while Oliver stood back, next to Jasper.

"Wow you do smell good, just like Angel," Alice said, annoying Edward. "We're going to be great friends." She handed Bella some flowers causing my cousin to smile,

Bella's eyes went to Oliver and Jasper, smiling slightly. "You're Oliver, right?" "It's a pleasure to meet you," Oliver said nervously. Alice went over to her mate, rubbing his arm in a comforting manner. "It's okay, you won't hurt her," she whispered.

A nervous Bella looked at Jasper. "And you're the infamous Jasper." "Yes ma'am. It's lovely to meet you," he said with his southern accent shining through. I loved it when he said ma'am, his accent would come through and make me weak.

I heard a chuckle and instantly knew who it was, Mr Nosy. I  glared at Edward. "Stay out of my mind." "Sorry," he said, a smirk on his face.

Edward's attention moved to Oliver, who was staring creepily at Bella. "Okay, I'm going to give you a tour." He gently took Bella's arm, leading her away.

Esme glared at Rosalie and the mess on the floor. "Clean this up."

Rosalie huffed, before starting to clean the ruined food. I went over to her, helping. "Rose, why do you hate Bella so much?" I questioned my friend. "You seem fine with me, but with Bella you hate her."

"You remind me of an old friend of mine, Emilia Ravenwood," she said a small sad smile on her face. The name sounded familiar, it only took me a few seconds to realise why. "That's my great grandmother."

Rosalie's eyes widened before she smiled a beautiful smile. "I knew it! I knew you were related to her. You remind me so much of her." "I've been told I look just like her. I could've been her twin," I said.

"You look just like her, like a doppelganger," she told me. Maybe I was. Maybe I was Emilia Ravenwoodreincarnated.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

13 - 01 - 22