1.6

Twilight

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Angelina P.O.V

The Day was soon over, thankfully. I was sitting in Bella's room, she wanted to tell me something when her phone began to ring.

"Hello," Bella spoke.

"How are you? Are you alive? Is Angel there? Did anything happen? I was so worried when you didn't call," Renee rambled. "I'm here, Aunt Ree," I told the woman. "We're fine, we just forgot to call you," Bella said.

"Did you meet any cute guys?" Renee asked. I let out a single chuckle. It was typical of Renee to ask about boys. "No, not really."

She let out a sigh. "Oh, that's a shame." "We gotta go, we'll talk to you soon," Bella said. "Okay, love you." "We love you too" we replied in unison before the line went dead.

A yawn escaped my mouth as the light from the lamp lit the room. "I'm going to go to sleep, I'm exhausted," I told Bella. "Goodnight, Angel." I wink at the girl, before going to my bedroom.

Once I was in my room, I stripped into my underwear, then stared at my reflection in the mirror. The slash on my stomach was still visible. There was only one person who knew what truly happened, the cause of the scar. I refused to go to the police, I was too afraid of the monster. I told Renee and Phil that it was a random man, but it wasn't, it was my ex-boyfriend.

I wasn't going to be weak, I wasn't going to let it define me. I would never forget what happened, that didn't mean I couldn't be strong.

A sigh escaped my mouth as I got dressed in my short PJ set. A knock on my door made me smile. The soft knock was clearly not my uncle, but Bella. "Come in."

She entered the room wearing her dark PJ's, a small almost unnoticeable frown on her face. "What's wrong?" "I can't sleep," she mumbled. "Come here." I patted my bed and she laid down.

"Close your eyes." She listened. I closed my eyes as I started to sing.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,

You make me happy when skies are grey,

You'll never know dear, how much I love you,

So please don't take, my sunshine away."

I opened my eyes, only to see Bella asleep. I kissed her forehead, before laying down next to her. The weird thing about me, my voice can send people to sleep, that's why I don't often sing properly.

I woke up the next day not even remembering how I fell asleep. I shrug it off as I notice Bella still asleep next to me. "Bells, it's time to wake up."

She let out a groan as she turned to face me. She was confused, though still smiled slightly. "Morning," she mumbled. "Good morning, sleeping beauty," I said. "We have to get ready, we have school"

A sigh escaped Bella's mouth as she got up. We made our way to the bathroom and started brushing our teeth. I have to admit, sometimes I forget that we're not sisters.

It didn't take us long before we were ready for school. I grabbed a banana from the side before we headed for the truck, Bella driving.

"I have a plan," she told me, as she pulled out of the driveway. "A plan for what?" I asked before I started eating the banana. "Edward was a jerk to me. I'm going to find out what his problem is."

I rolled my eyes as I finished eating. "That's a great plan. You're a genius." She glared at my sarcastic tone. "Have you got a better idea?" "Don't ask for answers, demand them. You put your foot down like a boss." "I like that," she said as she nodded her head.

We arrived at school, only to see the Cullens and Hales, minus Edward. I wondered where he went, then realised it was none of my business.

"I guess the demanding will have to wait," I said to Bella, before making my way inside the school. I was walking only to be stopped by somebody. Tyler. "May I help you?" "I was thinking," he started. "Since you're hot and I'm hot, we should go on a date."

I fought back a laugh, instead of smiling at him. "I'll pass." "Why? We'd be perfect together," he said. No Tyler, we wouldn't. I rolled my eyes before walking off.

"Come on, you know you want to!" he called out. I turned around, smiling sarcastically at him. "Yes, I want to spend every minute with you. You are my everything, my heart's one true desire."

A person chuckled catching my attention. I turned to them, only to see Emmett and Rosalie, both smiling at me.

Tyler looked at the two before walking away. Thank You Cullens for scaring the boy with your presence. "You seem to have all the boys after you," Rosalie said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't care." I looked at Emmett smirking slightly. "As Emmy here knows, it's my mission to impress boys."

I couldn't help but smile as Rosalie laughed, the sound somewhat like a melody, a musical note. Even her laugh was beautiful.

"What's your next class?" Emmett asked me. "Maths." "Oh! I have Maths too. I can take you" Rosalie said, causing me to smile. I wouldn't be alone, I'd have my new friend with me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

05 - 07 - 2020