Book 1: Twilight

My name is Angelina Swan, though I prefer to be called Angel. When I was three I was involved in a car crash, one that killed my parents. I miraculously survived with barely a scratch, something that shocked those who found me. The crash had killed everybody involved, apart from a three-year-old.

After the death of my parents, I went to live with my uncle Charlie, his wife Renee and their daughter Isabella, Bella.

Charlie and Renee separated, the latter taking both Bella and me with her as she moved to California. She later got remarried to a slightly younger man, Phil, who wasn't that bad. I didn't think anyone was good enough for my aunt.

Bella and I often went to stay with Charlie, though once Bella was thirteen, she stopped. I still went to see my uncle, he was the only blood family, apart from Bella I had left. I would go back with him each Summer for a month.

When I was fifteen I met a boy called Paul Lahote. I shared my first everything with him, my first kiss, my first time, my first time breaking the law when we managed to sneak into a movie. We decided we were better as friends, though he would always hold a special place in my heart.

After a rough break-up with one of the most popular boy's in school, I decided I wanted to go live with Charlie in Forks. Bella decided to come with me, so Renee could travel with Phil, just like she secretly wanted.

Forks, get ready, Angelina Swan is on her way.

Grace Phipp as Angelina 'Angel' Swan 

Garrett Clayton as Oliver Hale