1.13

Twilight

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I woke up I noticed I had a text message. It was from Rosalie telling me that she and her family won't be in. I was relieved she told me, that way I wouldn't worry about them.

I was sitting with Bella and the rest of her, our friends. The sun was booming on us. Bella was looking around for the Cullen's, more specifically, Edward Cullen.

"They're not here" I told her, causing her to stare at me confused. "She's right," Jessica added. "Whenever the weather's nice the Cullen's disappear."

"They just ditch?" Bella questioned. Jessica shook her head. "No. Dr and Mrs Cullen take them out for hiking and camping, that stuff. I tried that on my parents, didn't work."

The conversation was dropped as Angela appeared. "I'm going to the prom with Eric," She beamed as she sat down with us. "I just asked him. I took control and did it. Are you sure you two have to go out of town?"

 "It's a family thing," Bella said and I nodded my head, agreeing with her.

"Oh My God. We need to hit the stores in Port Angeles before all the good dresses are gone," Jessica said. "Port Angeles? Can we go with you?" Bella asked. I raised an eyebrow, curious on why she'd want to go shopping. "Of course. We need your opinions" Jessica said.

~ * ~ 

It was soon Saturday. I was watching as Jessica and Angela tried on dresses. Bella was just sitting on her phone, distracted..

"I think this makes my boobs look big. What do you think, Bella, Angel?" Jessica asked us, though Bella wasn't paying attention. "I like it," I told her.

Just then I see a group of guys at the window, pulling faces and tugging on their pants. It was disgusting. They walked off, causing me to shiver.

"Hey, do you mind if me and Angel go to this book store?" Bella asked randomly. "Yeah sure, meet us at the restaurant later," Jessica said.

I was confused, though followed Bella to the book store. I couldn't help but sigh at the book she picked up. "Seriously? Quileute legends?"

"There's something more about the Cullens. Aren't you curious?" she questioned. "Extremely," I admitted.

We left the book store and tried to find our way back to the others. I noticed two guys staring at us, so pull Bella the other way. When we turn the next corner, I noticed four more guys. We were screwed, they cornered us here and we were dead.

"Bella when I say run, you run you got it? Go get help, I'll keep them busy" I whispered to my cousin who was terrified.

"Fancy a drink?" one questioned. "We'll pass," I said. "Come on live a little," another said. "We're in a hurry" I lied.

We try to go around them, only for me to get pushed to the ground. I quickly get up to see one going towards a scared Bella. I tried to go over to her, though was grabbed. "Get off me" I snapped. "Don't make this difficult" the person whispered in my ear.

That increased my anger. I kicked him in the nuts and ran over to Bella. "Run," I told her and she turned to run, only to be stopped by a car.

"Get in the car" Edward demanded, Bella listened. One of the guys grabbed me and pulled me towards them. "You got one, now we get the other" one said. "Get your hands off my brother's girlfriend," Edward hissed at the boys.

"Or what?" the guy questioned. Edward growled at them as he came towards us. The guy let go of me and they all ran.

"Get in the car" Edward said. I listened to the boy, I wasn't insane. I jumped into the back, while Edward got in the front. I was terrified as the boy was driving fast. I hated cars, though it was either get in the car or get raped.

"How did you find us?" Bella asked. "I should go back and rip their heads off" he said, his voice strained as he tried to control his anger. "No that's a bad idea," Bella told him.

"You don't know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking" he said. "And you do?" she questioned. "Not hard to guess" he whispered. He was right, it wasn't hard to know what they were planning on doing.

"Distract me," he said to a confused Bella. "Distract me before I go back and rip them to pieces."

"Why did you say I was your brother's girlfriend?" I questioned, in an attempt to distract him. "I mean, Emmett is nice but he's with Rosalie, plus I don't even speak to Oliver."

He chuckled slightly as he looked at me through the mirror. "You know I was talking about Jasper." "Jasper? Oh please! His mood swings are worse than your driving" I said making him chuckle.

It had worked, I had distracted him and myself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

20 - 10 - 20