3.17

Eclipse

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A chuckle escaped my lips as I watched Bella. She picked her finger and was touching different trees.

"You're going overboard" Edward said. "If this is all I can contribute I want to be thorough" Bella told him.

"Don't worry I'm going crazy thinking about your blood, it's driving me mad" I said with wide eyes making her roll hers.

"Jasper will be very impressed and the newborns will be frantic. Now let me put a bandage on that" Edward said.

"I can do it. You don't have to make yourself uncomfortable" Bella said. "Don't worry this doesn't bother me anymore" he told her.

"Since when" Bella asked. "Since I survived thinking you were dead" Edward told her before looking at me.

"You should go see Jasper. It will be your last time before the battle" Edward said and I nod my head before leaving.

I made my way to the Cullen's house and smiled as I saw Jasper outside with his arms folded and a small smirk on his face.

"Well hello" I said. "Hello ma'am" he said as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him.

He kissed my head. "How's your arm and leg" he asked. "I can't believe Paul told you about that" I said. "He cares for you. An imprint is more powerful than a mate but it's similar" he told me.

A smile appeared on my face. "I still can't believe he imprinted" I said. "I'm glad he has he was thinking about fighting me for you" he said.

I looked at him. "There would be no fight. I'm yours and no one will ever take me away from you" I said.

"Have you made your decision" he asked me. I felt confused. "Do you want to be a Siren" he asked me. "I.. haven't decided yet" I told him.

The truth was I didn't decide yet. I wanted to be with him forever and if that meant being Siren than I had to.

But I didn't want to be because I could still bleed and it would drive him and Oliver insane it wasn't fair to them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~(End Of Part 17. I think this is the shortest chapter I ever wrote and for that I apologise. It's just a filler really.)~