1.1

Twilight

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I never understood how whenever I needed something, somebody always had or were using it. An example would be me banging on the bathroom door in an attempt to get my cousin to hurry up.

The house contained two bathrooms, as well as a room with a toilet and a sink. I needed to use the bathroom occupied by my dear cousin, the one containing my washing supplies.

A fun fact about Bella Swan, she wasn't the typical teenage girl, she didn't fit into any cliques, she's somewhat of an outsider.

The bathroom door finally opened causing me to sigh in relief. I could finally get ready.

It didn't take me long to get washed, dressed, I knew we didn't have the time for me to look perfect. We had to catch a plane.

Soon we were both finished, suitcase in hand. Bella was finishing her goodbye to her room. Girl, it's just a room, not a boyfriend.

We made our way downstairs, our suitcases with us. Renee smiled brightly at us, though I knew she didn't want us to go. She wanted to keep us with her forever. The truth, she needed a break as much as we did, it was what was best for all of us.

The Journey to the airport was short and rather silent, apart from Renee singing along to the radio. I had no idea how she knew more up to date tunes than me.

Phil and Renee took us all the way to the boarding area. They would have fun as they travelled around for Phil's baseball league. If it was soccer, I'd be more interested, baseball was just okay, not great, not terrible.

Once it was time for Renee to say goodbye, tears began to roll down her face. She was making it more difficult for Bella to leave, though she'd agree with me, it was for the best.

"Let me know as soon as you land, okay?" I nodded my head. "Of course we will." "I'm going to miss you both so much," she said, as she kissed Bella's head then mine.

We made our way to our seats. Bella silently pleaded with me to have the window seat, only so she could look out the window and daydream. I was lucky, I didn't need the window to daydream, I was planning on sleeping.

A sigh escaped Bella's mouth, though the words she spoke confused me. "I'm going to miss the sun." "Bella, you don't leave the house unless I force you to" I reminded the girl. She rolled her eyes before mumbling. "I'll still miss it."

I felt somebody shake me causing me to wake up with a loud gasp. I didn't even realise I had fallen asleep. A glare appeared on my face as I stared at the person who disturbed my relaxation.

"You could've given me a heart attack."

"Stop being dramatic" Bella mumbled.

We retrieved our suitcases, before looking for Charlie. "Where is this lovely uncle of mine?" I scanned the area, searching for the man. A grin appeared on my face as I saw him standing there, looking uncomfortable.

"Charlie!"

I ran over and hugged him. He chuckled slightly as he put an arm around me, giving me half a hug.

He let go as Bella approached him. "Hi Bella." "Hi." An awkward silence filled the two as they stared at each other.

"Shall we head to the car?" I asked, in an attempt to ease the awkward atmosphere. "I'll take your suitcases," Charlie said. I shook my head. I was capable of carrying my own things. "You can take Bella's case, I got mine."