3.12

Eclipse

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rosalie and I were in her room listening to music laughing. "So you really punched him before" she asked me.

I just informed her of the time I punched this guy who was constantly flirting with me and he tried to kiss me.

"He deserved it, he couldn't take a hint" I said making her laugh even more. I loved spending time with Rosalie.

"Yous might want to come down you've been up here all day" Oliver said. "So" both of us said before smiling at each other.

We start to go downstairs and Rosalie smelt the air. "Great Bella's here" she said sarcastically making me smile half heartedly.

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again" Emmet asked as he came in the room with Jasper.

Emmett and Jasper were having some brotherly time together while me and Rosalie were having some sisterly time.

"Punched a werewolf in the face" Bella said. "Bad ass. You're gonna be one tough little newborn" Emmett said. "Tough enough to take you on" Bella replied.

Rosalie slapped her hands on a table before throwing a growl Bella's way. She walked out on to the decking.

"Don't worry about it" Emmett told her. "Did you find any leads" Edward asked. "No sign of the intruder" Jasper said.

"But Victoria continues to make appearances" Oliver said. "She's toying with us, keeping us distracted" Carlisle said.

I watched Bella walk out to where Rosalie was so I followed. Rosalie growled slightly when she saw Bella.

"Go blather to someone else about the joys of becoming a newborn" Rosalie said. "I know how hard it'll be" Bella said. "You don't have a clue" Rosalie replied.

"Rosalie, I've been trying with you. But I can't figure out what I did to make you hate me so much" Bella said making Rosalie face her.

"Hate you? I don't hate you. I don't particularly like you, but Bella I envy you" Rosalie told her. "That's ridiculous" Bella said.

"You have a choice, I didn't, none of us did. But you do and you're choosing wrongly. I don't care how miserable your human is-" Rosalie was cut off. "-My life isn't miserable. It's not perfect but no one's is" Bella said.

"Mine was" Rosalie said with a small smile. "It was a long time ago, maybe you're forgetting the bad-" Bella was cut off. "I remember and it was perfect, until the end" Rosalie said.

"I had.. almost had everything, even though it was the Great Depression. I was eighteen, beautiful and everyone in Rochester envied me" Rosalie said.

She turned to away from us. "There was only one thing I wanted that I didn't have" she said looking at the sky.

"I wanted a child, badly. A home of my own, a husband to kiss me when he came home from work. I thought I was going to have all of that" she said.

"Royce was the most eligible bachelor in town. I barely knew him we were never alone. But I was in love with the idea of love. I was young" she said.

"On the last night of my life. I left a friend's house late. I wasn't away from home. I saw Royce, him and his friends raped me and beat me" she said.

I've heard the story before but it still upset me. I felt a tear roll down my face knowing how much emotional as well as physical pain she went through.

"They left me in the street thinking I was dead. Believe me, I wanted to be. Carlisle found me, he smelled all the blood. He thought he was helping me" she said.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you" Bella said. "I did get revenge on them, one at a time. I saved Royce for last, so he'd know I was coming" Rosalie said with a small smile

"Things got better after I found Emmett. But we'll always be this, frozen, never moving forward. That's what I miss the most, the possibilities, of sitting on a front porch somewhere. Emmett grey haired by my side, surrounded our grandchildren their laughter" Rosalie said.

"I understand that's what you wanted, but there'll never be anything I want more than Edward" Bella said. "You're wrong" I told her.

"She's right. After you've been changed there's one for you'll want more, one thing you'll kill for, blood" Rosalie told her before waling away.

Bella looked at me. "What are you going to do" Bella asked me. "I don't know, I really don't know" I told her.

I wanted to be with Jasper and the rest of the family forever, but I didn't enjoy being a Siren, the only person who knew that was Bella, I just pretended I liked it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~(End Of Part 12)~