2.8

New Moon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bella was dragging me over to Jacob's house with her. I don't know why me and Jacob weren't close anymore.

"Are you nervous" Bella asked. "Why would I be nervous" I asked. "You're playing with your necklace you do that when you're nervous" she said.

My eyes went wide. I forgot all about my necklace until she mentioned. It was the necklace Jasper gave me on my birthday.

"I'm sorry" she said. "So how are things with Jacob" I asked trying to change the subject. "He's the same" she said.

We pull up to his garage. "Hey Bella" Jacob said as he picked her up and span her around making her smile.

He put her down and looked at me. "Angel" he said as he gave me a quick hug before letting go of me.

We went to the garage and Jacob worked on some motorbikes. I was reading a book while Bella watched Jacob.

"If we're going to be working on this everyday we should include some homework. I don't want Billy to think I'm a bad influence on you" Bella said.

Jacob chuckled. "You influence me? Please" he said. "I'm older than you" Bella said. "Age ain't nothing but a number baby" he said.

"I convinced you to secretly build two wheeled death machines" she said. "Oh god, you're right you're so evil" he said making me chuckle.

"Yo Jake you in there" a voice asked. Bella went to hide. "It's cool, it's just my boys. In here" Jacob said.

Two boys walked in. "Hey Jake" one said but stopped when they saw me smiling and a very nervous Bella.

"Hey these are Angel and Bella, girls these are Quil and Embry" Jacob said pointing to each other us as he introduced us.

"So the bike building story is true" Quil asked. "Yeah I taught them everything they know" I said joking.

"What about the part where Bella's his girlfriend" Quil said. "Oh we're just friends" Bella said making Quil chuckle.

"Ooh, burn" Embry said. "I said she's a girl and a friend" Jacob said. "I'm sure you did" I said smirking slightly.

"Embry do you remember him making that distinction" Quil asked. "No, no I don't think he did" Embry replied.

"You guys have girlfriends that's awesome" Bella said. "Yeah right. Quil is actually taking his cousin to prom" Jacob said chuckle.

"Yeah that's a riot. You want funny Black? I'll give you funny" Quil said as him and Jacob start play fighting.

"I got five bucks on Quil" Embry said to me. "Oh you're on" I said as we watched them play fighting while Bella was uncomfortable.

"Bells they're just playing" I reassured her. "I know I just don't like violence after" she paused and I knew what she meant.

I get elbowed gently noticing that Quil had Jacob in a headlock. "Damn it Jake I had five bucks on you" I said as I hand five bucks to Embry.

"Easy money" Embry said as he wrapped his arm around me. "Wait I know you" Quil said looking at me.

Then his eyes went wide. "You're P-Paul Lahote's girl" he said. Embry removed his arm from me making me sigh.

"Me and Paul are not dating, we're just friends who flirt" I said. "And kiss" Jacob said. "And kiss" I added. "And-" Bella started but I glared at her.

"So you're single" Quil asked. "Yes" I replied. "Want to go Prom with me" he asked. "I'll pass thanks" I said.

"Does that mean Embry has a chance" Jacob asked. I looked at Embry. I had to admit he was pretty hot. I bite my lip gently.

"She's biting her lips" Bella said. I glared at her. "What does that mean" Quil asked. "She thinks he's cute" she said.

"Well I would offer but I don't fancy getting beat up by Paul, otherwise I'd be all over you" he said winking at me.

I bite my lip again. "She's doing it again" Quil said annoyed. "Suck a dick" I said to him making everyone else laugh.

"We're just playing" Jacob said. "Bite me" I snapped. I go to walk out only to bump into Embry who was burning.

"You're hot" I said. When I realised how I said it and I mentally slap myself. "Well you're pretty cute too" he said.

"I meant your temperature is high" I said. "Course you did" Jacob said. I smiled slightly. I actually liked this guys.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~