CHAPTER 7

Nobody's POV:

Right now inside a classroom, Barby was shoeing some of her fans two expensive bags.

Barby:I guess I was born with it.

She said this proudly, when suddenly the wall next to the, is busted through by See-through with Stocking, Panty and Izuku inside. They drive off sending dust and debris onto Barby and her fans who looked shocked while Barby coughs as the bags in her possession crumbles to the ground.

Next in science class Panty, Stocking and Izuku were in all in lab coats wearing the protective eye wear with the latter being the most focused on the little experiment with Stocking simple being more focused on the broccoli headed young man.

Panty: Look how hot I am as a scientist. Hard on.

Saying this will holding up a beaker of liquid.
Without the three of them noticing expect for a certain broccoli, Barby switches the liquid in Panty's hand for a purple one with a skull and crossbones on it. Unfortunately her plan backfired when Panty sneezed and sent the liquid flying from its beaker and onto Breif who was behind her who was now covered in the purple liquid and having bumps all over his body before he started to foam from the mouth. Panty laughs while Stocking was trying hard to hide her laughter while Izuku was having a worried look on the boy who was on the ground. Hiding under the table, Barby crushes a test tube in her hand from anger.

Next came the Gymnasium where we see Barby doing a cheer with her cheerleader.

 Cheerleaders: "GO! GO!" They say simultaneously.

Barby: "GO!" She finishes raising her right pom-pom into the air but then she hears squealing girls behind her so she turns her head back towards the Bleachers to see Izuku sitting on the bleachers reading or more importantly writing something in the book being observed into it while surrounded by Lovestruck girls and even some boys who were all squealing in happiness. 

Next, she looks to her left to see Panty on top of a tower of oiled men in her bikini while drinking a tropical drink. 

Barby's cheerleaders collapse. Now Barby was expertly twirling around a spirit stick when she's done her cheerleaders all clap and cheer for her. Next was Stocking's turns who had two of them.

Stocking: "Kay." She says, confused.

Stocking effortlessly twirls hers around and somehow she cuts Barby and her cheerleader's uniforms to pieces. She also sends of her sticks flying, Barby and her cheerleaders cover their exposed bodies as boys quickly crowd around with cameras. Barby glares at stocking until stockings flying stick comes down and hits Barby in the head. Next is one classroom, a large crowd had gathered where Panty was giving advice to the other girls as Barby angrily watched from atop a desk.

Panty: "Take notes, my nerd lings." She says.

Panty strikes a sexy pose as the girls copy her until the last girl hits the desk Barby was on, sending her rolling into Brief. She crashes into him sending him into a trash bin and herself face down on the floor. A group of boys admire Barby's panties as the janitor comes in takes Brief still in the trashcan.