CHAPTER 26

(Timeskip brought to you by Stocking sharing her ice cream cone with Izuku while sitting on his lap)

Two weeks has passed since the trial, and angels were once again grateful for Izuku helping them. Izuku just said it was nothing.

Last week though, Izuku was at the beach with the sisters to finally get away of all the chaos in the city.

Izuku couldn't help but sigh in satisfaction as the sun hit his face with its warm rays even Despite all the fans of the sisters, it was nice just warming up in the summer sun.

But then the mood was broken. The Deamon sisters came around and challenged them to a game of volleyball. At first the demon sisters were confident that they were going to win, since they said that Izuku won't be able to play in a two versus two match.

But after one round, the angel sisters were able to kick their asses in volleyball. Izuku handed them water bottles to keep them rehydrated and energized.

Once they realized that they were shit in volleyball, they decided cheating in order to score some points. From using Fastener as the volleyball, to utilizing demonic weapons.

But Panty and Stocking managed to pull through and win the game!

Scanty and Kneesocks weren't having any of that though. Scanty tossed something in the air and shot it with her revolver. Multiple shards scattered into the ocean during the process. This caused multiple aquatic life to turn into ghosts.

It was a messy cleanup to say the least.

Panty: What about... This one?

Stocking: Are you blind or something? He's just another junkhead. He's a twenty out of a hundred.

Panty: How about this one?

Stocking: Too ordinary. I bet he's all into the missionary position so he can "see your face" when you orgasm. Ten out of a hundred.

Right now the situation at hand, Izuku along with the Anarchy sisters were on top of some sort of building. Right now the Anarchy sisters were looking around town for Panty's next bedmate, which got Izuku to shake his head at that but he exactly stop her, Using binoculars, they were looking around the streets to find anyone that catches the girls' eye. They weren't having any luck so far, however. Izuku was busy using Blackwhip and conjuring it to form shapes to pass the time.

Panty: Jesus, can you not be an ass Stocking? I won't be able to pick up guys this way.

Stocking: Have fun with those losers then if you think they're so great.

Izuku:Wow that's a first for you Panty, with you being picky.

He said this as he focused his attention on the blonde girl who gave him a glare while pouting, "hey! Don't you start, I just a want a pretty and a huge dick to be satisfied." Saying this while staring directly at Izuku who saw the look in her eyes.

'...Shit she wants me' ye said while sweat dropping.

Stocking: Sounds something a brain-dead slutty bitch would say.

Panty: Fuck you Stocking, seriously. What do YOU look for a guy then, Stocking?

Izuku:that would be interesting when Stocking finds a guy that's her taste.

Panty:...

Panty didn't say anything besides jumping towards Izuku who widened his eyes as he was dealing with Panty biting him.

Stocking: Wait, what's that over there?

Panty and Izuku: Huh?

They both said as they stopped their little fight as Izuku used his phone camera and was able to zoom in where Stocking was looking. And what he saw was a pretty ugly female ghost with a blue suit. She seems to be going around to find a man to hit up, but failing miserably.

Panty: A ghost that's trying to hit up men? You don't see that everyday. That face looks like it's been through hell and back.

Stocking: Right? She kinda acts like you when you're finding a guy, except you're actually more prettier.

Panty: I'll... Take that as a compliment.

Stocking: What do you think Izuku? Should we go and- Huh?

When she looked by her side, she saw that Izuku wasn't next to her. Panty looked over to her side to see that Izuku wasn't there either. In fact, he wasn't even on top of the building at all!

Izuku: Hello, my lovely lady~

W-Wait what?

...Yes that's the reaction that's confusing as fuck because Izuku was apparently hitting up the lady ghost that was failing to get a date! Bystanders were in utter shock, disgust, and stood in total awe. The binoculars that the Anarchy sisters were using just shattered.

Stocking and Panty: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.
Sorry that it's kind of short but I'll make to most of the next chapter being longer.
Stay safe and peace out.